Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

The shadow Wiffleball? collided with, a terrorbeak, was sent sprawling backwards and onto the beach behind it. The other shadows stopped and stared as Wiffleball? stood protectively in front of the human, defending her from any further attacks. The shadows turned to one another, whispering in confusion as the human fled unnoticed. Wiffleball? could only make out snippets of their words, which all seemed to blend together in a low, but rising, murmur.
"Hit a shadow!"
"Not one of us."
"Traitor to its kind!"
"Traitor!"
"TRAITOR!"

The last one was a collective, furious shout, strong enough to make Wiffleball? flinch. The shadows quickly moved to form a tight ring around Wiffleball?, spitting insults and countless swears at him.

• Like 2

"Now, we sail. We've been on this island long enough. It's time to get on with our goal. " Famen said, staring at the new base of the mast. "Turner, would you be so kind as to call everyone to the ship?" Famen asked, as he lowered a ramp from the side of the ship to the ground.

Needless to say, Wiffleball?'s bravery dissolved pretty quickly. He couldn't break the ring, since he didn't have the element of surprise. He tried to back away, but the shadows had him fenced in. There was nowhere he could go.

"P-please! I just wanted to protect her!"  He looked ready to cry.

Otto didn't seem to get the hint. Angelle threw her toy in a direction and ran it back to Otto once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No rush. Counting you, myself, the pets and practically everyone on this island, there's a total of 18 of us. Speaking of which...we're missing a couple of people. Get what you need from the manor, I'll return soon." Famen said, wandering into the forest in search of the little orange plush.

(Oh I'm so stupid, Angelle is a dog -_- XD I'm gonna have to edit some posts :p )

"Eh, you wanna play fetch?" Otto picked up the squeaky bone. It was kinda wet with saliva. "Ew... ok then fetch!" Otto threw it as far as he could, which was not very far.

"Wiffleball, where are you?" Famen called in a semi-loud voice along the path to the manor. He couldn't leave without him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelle grabbed the squeaky toy and chewed on it for awhile.

Edited by Chris1488

4 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

(Noctimus led Kate to the beach, but when he saw the fire dragon he turned around and ran back to Wiffleball, abandoning lil' Master to get eaten </3)

[Well would you rather have a demon loose to kill everybody?]