Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

"*sigh* No...I just don't know what to do. I know we can't stay here. I'm fairly certain we'll get devoured if we sail out again...but I guess there's no other option than to just hope for the best. We'll set sail after Turner returns with something to hold the mast with. Did I tell you that he works for me now? He needed another master after he realized this Lyle guy died." Famen said, getting to his feet and wiping the sand off of him. He didn't hear the thunder off in the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelle wagged her tail and barked at Otto to get his attention.

Edited by Chris1488

Syndir wan't sure whether to return the hug or not. It could be disrespectful to touch such a gracious being with his unpure self—even if they had initiated it—but it could also been seen as disrespectful if he ignored it. What should he do? This was problematic!

*mental eye-roll*

As if attracted by the human's plight, other shadows began to phase into being. They began to wander close by the human, pretending not to notice her, or how she stared at them in disbelief. They didn't want to frighten her - yet, that is. Instead, they contented themselves by casting sideways glances at her, waiting like wolves for madness to claim her, consume her. Frightened, the human plunged her hand into her pocket, then yanked out her lighter and held it defensively in front of her, but Wiffleball? could see how her hands trembled. , one of the shadows lunged forwards in an attack, but backed off at the last second, roaring with laughter at its fake-out. The other shadows joined in as well, jeering and snapping at the helpless human. Wiffleball? realized they were all playing a sick sort of game - toying with their prey before finishing it off. He wanted to scream, cry, do something. Anything. 

The shadows began to close in around the human.

"Does it?!" Cinis said and looked back at dragon. His pupils quickly changed back to normal. He noticed the sudden shift in weather. "Hold on. I believe the weather might be changing." Cinis warned. 

---

Viridis inspected Trevor a little closer. "Are... you alright? You look like you are freezing!" She held Trevor closer to her stomach for extra warmth.

Silven noticed the two where doing that happy hug thing and instead of interrupting he decided it would be better to instead walks around the Marked one inspecting it as he wrote down each mark, making small chirp like noises here and there.

Silven noticed that the hug ended and positioned himself in front of the Marked one. "Greeting, I am called Silven and I see you are Marked. Though I know not their meaning there is so many that I wonder what rank is it that you are in your community?" he asked as he proceeded to grab the Marked ones face and looked it over turning its' head this way and that. "They are so frequent and seemingly in a organize yet disorganized way yet they do indeed blend well I must say," he let go of the Marked ones face and starred wide eye with curiosity.

Kate stared back and blinked a few times. She wasn't sure how to react, or even what it was talking about really. It seemed to be interested in her dirt and soot smears for some reason? It also seemed to be kind of fluffy. Slowly, she reached out with her hand and pet the top Silven's head.

(I find it hard to believe that Famen is holding an entire ship mast upright without fail xD)

"I will bring the stone into the hull and set it in the bottom of the ship and we will attach the mast from there." Turner brought the stone down and cut out a slot for it. He made sure it was secure in there and then went up to Famen. He then carefully slides it down there with the help of Famen and bolts it into place. "Okay then..."

• Like 1

Wiffleball? knew what he had to do. He squeezed his eyes shut and broke into a sprint, then slammed his head into one of the shadows - the one closest to the human. Once the others had backed off in surprise, he positioned himself in front of the human. "Get away from her!" he snarled, trying to use his most intimidating voice.

Angelle ran to the boat and brought back her squeaky bone to Otto.

Otto looked at the squeaky bone. "What is this? A dog toy? What do you want me to do with that?"

(Hey I drew a pic of Otto in WaW:

Spoiler

otto_the_pirate_otter_by_dragonmage156-d

Yep, still has the pirate hat ^_^)

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 4