Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

5 hours ago, Blewcheese said:

(Guys stop at this rate you're gonna pass Shadowfall)

(Guess you can say Shadowfall is gonna be in our shadow. Im sorry.)

"Welp. I give up. It's either sail out and get devoured by a Venus Ship Trap or live in the mansion." Famen said, flopping onto the ground.

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 1

"Uh..." Viridis held her claw as a platform for Tiny Trevor to sit on, her burning hot claw under her other one which made a nice temperature for the little human. "Oh...! Trevor! Why are you... that size?" She asked. While she did this her tail was swinging left and right.

---

Cinis looked back down at Syndir. "So, coffee-flavoured man. What is your business with me?"

20 hours ago, RyanandLink said:

Cinis looked back down at Syndir. "So, coffee-flavoured man. What is your business with me?"

(I took me a while to realize you were actually talking about Otto XD)

"Coffee?" Otto wasn't sure how to react to that "D-do I look like a coffee bean to you?!"

"Coffee-flavoured man?" Otto laughed "Haha, I gotta remember that one!"

Edited by DragonMage156
Didn't read quote proberly -_-

Kate slowly stretched her arm out further, still trying to reach the blanked that was now swinging back and forth with Viridis' tail. Slowly... Almost... There...

Then the fire dragon started talking again and she quickly retracted back behind Syndir.

The fire dragon was far too close for comfort and Syndir couldn't manage anymore words.

Minni a hand please.
What do you want me to do? Burn it? Like that would work.

No! No, don't do that. That'd be bad. Just uh, improvise or something.
Alright.

"LISTEN UP MOLTEN MESS. YOU'RE SCARING THE BRAT YOU HEAR ME? SO GO WALK INTO THE OCEAN OR SOMETHING.... ER UH PLEASE AND THANK YOU."

(For clarification while it seems like it's coming from Syndir it doesn't sound like him at all)

Edited by Zeklo
  • Like 6

Kate stared up at Syndir, shocked and a little startled. He suddenly sounded like a girl; a really grumpy girl at that. For the life of her she could not think of an explanation for how he did that.

~~~~~~~

The dragon stared at Syndir, blinking a couple times. There was only one reason she could think of to explain his sudden voice change:

He had a really weird throat condition!

Wait, no, that was stupid.

• Like 1

Cinis looked at Syndir, eyes squinted. He looked pretty angry...

"HAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed. "Hah... excuse me... but I cannot take you serious with that voice... what was that? I am scaring what brat? You?" He said jokingly, but he knew he was talking about Kate.

Syndir was flailing his arms like a lunatic. That solved absolutely nothing, in fact that made things worse. Minni had both insulted Syndir's goddess and aggravated the dragon.

"HEY W—"

"Ahhhh, uh, AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no no no no no. No. No. nonononononono. YES. YES ACTUALLY, you're right. You are scaring me. Me the brat. Not her the brat. ME THE BRAT. ME MY SELF AND I, AS IN BRAT. Oh, and you're are also scaring her (as in not the brat) too. That's what I was going to say next—in the nicest way possible of course. That's like a given right, because I would never ever ever ever ever insult her in any way. So uh, like, 'you are scaring her prestigeliness.' No that doesn't sound right. How about, 'her highness...liness? is not happ-pleased with your presence'. Yeah that sounds alright. You get me? So like make yourself less scary or something ya? Ya? Ya? Please say ya. Please oh please say ya...? Ya?"

As if stuck in a trance Syndir kept repeating, 'ya?'. 

• Like 9

(You're amazing at making quirky, crazy, messed up characters.

I LOVE IT)

Wow, Syndir was even more scared than Kate was, which took her mind off of being scared of the dragon and directed it towards being scared for him. She reached up and tried to shake him out of his 'ya' trance.

~~~~

Dragon looked at Syndir. "I like this humans person!" She roared with a toothless grin, tail thumping on the ground.

• Like 6

"I think you are missing the fact that, I am not attempting to look frightning. It is a quality I have been born with! But, I have promised to cause no trouble to the Tursai. So I will attempt to increase compability if you so desire." He said. He thought for a little bit, and came up with something. His slim pupils became a lot wider, covering a good bit of his eyes, which looked... almost adorable. "Ah... this feels disgusting!" 

---

Viridis waited for Tiny Trevor to hop over and respond.

• Like 1

Turner arrived at the manor and went into the workshop. He began repairing the drone with ease as he had all the parts he needed. He flicked the switch, its propellers whirring. He would have nodded in acceptance if he had emotions. The robot placed the drone in its slot on his back and began looking for something to secure the mast with. He really didn't know what he was supposed to be looking for.

Silently, the cat crept close to Turner, making sure he wouldn't go for her kittens. Upon seeing the robot walk back outside. She brought her kitties downstairs and hid them in a box in the workshop full of straw. She fed them and continued her vigil.

Turner walked outside, looking for a stone or something that the mast could stand on. He found an unfinished house project with a relatively square shape to it and began cutting a hole in the middle. Upon completing the hole, he welded and bolted on some metal pieces that would be later bolted onto the mast. Assuming that would work, he heaved the heavy stone back to the ship.

(Thanks ^^)

Syndir wobbled a bit in response to Kate's shaking. "Ya? Ya? Ya—Huh?  Wha...? OH MY I AM SO VERY SORRY. SO VERY SORRY INDEED. YES. YES I AM. TRULY I HAVE DONE SOMETHING UNFORGIVABLE. TRULY INDEED.

• Like 1

Kate-senpi hugged Syndir. "I forgive you for whatever you're sorry about, just please stop freaking out," she said, worry clearly showing in her voice.

~~~~~~~

After a pause, dragon giggled at Cinis's enlarged pupils. "You look silly!"

• Like 3

Silven looked up from his journal. This place just seemed so full of new knowledge that it was such good fortune to be drop off here! Well more like crashed, he scanned the group who continued to make commotion that he was oblivious to before. So there was a new huge Markless creature, that Markless Syndir with...with.... Silven starred at the marked one, it had markings! True markings, well ones he couldn't make out form here but... He slowly made his way over to the marked one.

(I think pupils only dialect when playing or seeing in the dark. Also when your content according to HTTYD. Still, I'd like to see how ridiculous Cinis looks like :p )

"There's quite a lot of dragons here" Otto remarked "Dragon Mage would love it here"

(Edited previous post (man I'm really messing up posts in RPs today :/)

Edited by DragonMage156