Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

The fire dragon had never encountered the likes of Syndir's goddess eh? A perfect opportunity...

"Yes, behold a FIRE HUMAN." Syndir proclaimed. "You think the shaking means she is scared? Oh ho ho ho. So wrong! She is conjuring a massive spell beyond the likes you have ever seen!" His hands were flying around and around as he spoke. "Rethink your transgressions dragoo—dragon. Bow before her and show your loyalty! Even a beast of flame cannot withstand her immense power!"

It might have sounded more impressive if Syndir himself wasn't shaking.

• Like 6

Cinis moved so that his head pretty close to Syndir. "And what makes you think a fire spell will have an effect on me?" he said threateningly.

Viridis made a "psssh" sound with her lips. "Oh come on, he is not... that bad." she moved close to Syndir's ear and whispered "He is actually a... pretty big pushover." Viridis went over to Cinis and started stroking a little under his neck, and he immediately dropped to the ground, positioned his head so Viridis could reach the spot better and started swishing his tail around. "Ahhh... I mean, stop that! Unless you wish to continue..." Cinis said, essentially fighting himself.

"You... should not challenge people like that." Viridis whispered. 

"Oh, I was just playing around... you know that." Cinis whispered back.

Viridis turned back to Syndir and Kate. "Want... to try?" She asked them both and stopped stroking the dragon, showing her claw glowing red hot from holding it in the same spot for too long. 

• Like 2

Many crabs went flying with the destroyed catapult. King Crab, having drawn a sword he found just a second ago years after journeying, He flung himself into the air, to perform the technique only his bloodline have known since just now. As he flew over the otter monster, he began wheel-spinning his sword, and stabbed it into the head of the otter, poking a small hole in the back of it's head. Just like that,  it was *hopefully* over.

Edited by wxps350

"Aaaarrrggg!!" Otto threw the crabs he was holding at the others below. Then he grabbed the king stabbing him from the back of his neck and looked at him. "Is this how you treat new comers? No wonder your kingdom sucks!" Otto was tempted to throw him to the ground but Otto thought of a a better idea... that and the fact that he wanted to avoid being stabbed again.

"Ok fine" he said to the king with a frown "How about a deal? If you stop attacking me then I'll return you and your pocketed friend back to your kingdom"

Wish I didn't have to though, I was planning on eating him Otto thought to himself, and bargaining with them like this is a sign of weakness on my part... but what other choice do I have? Another stab in the head isn't going to end well for me.

(This isn't easy giving personality to a character that doesn't have much of one ^^')

• Like 1

Crab beckoned Otto closer, and then clacked into his ear

.-- . / -.. --- -. - / -. . --. --- - .. .- - . / .-- .. - .... / - . .-. .-. --- .-. .. ... - ...

He then pinched his ear with his claw, surprising Otto. The other crabs continued to bombard the monster with Rocks.

Cinis just realized something. He got up and gave his attention to dragon for a bit. "Did you not say you had a human in your pouch? Is that not dearly uncomfortable? What about your sudden transformation? I do notice a colder area surrounding you." He asked.

---

"Well, he... is not going to eat any of you. And if he does, I... will have a word with him!" Viridis winked at the two. "I am... not sure what you want from him though, Syndir."

• Like 1

The crab made some morse code clicking in his ear. Otto didn't understand morse code and thought this was a waste of time. Just then the Crab pinched his ear. "Yeaowwww" Otto jumped "Rrrr than have it your way!" he threw the crab at the sand castle, denting it a little. "I try to settle things peacefully for once in my life and this is what I get? Some clickity sounds in my ear and a painful pinch... a pinch of regret. Well guess what, it's you guys who will suffer!" Otto pounded onto the castle with his whole body, destroying what used to be a sand castle (They were sand castles, right?) Then he destroyed the other one leaving both kingdoms nothing but a pile of sand. "I told you you were fools! I offered to return you and your captured friend and all I get is attacked, kicked down like sand castle for doing something right. Well guess what? I'm gonna eat your friend cos I'm hungry! And if you're lucky, you will escape with atleast half your legs, maybe more if I'm feeling generous enough" And with that Otto turned around. "Oh and by the way, I'm keeping this sword you stabbed the back of my neck with" and with that Otto left.

I hope the other inhabitants are a little nicer and more understandable Otto thought, maybe we can help each other even.

(Can someone be nicer to Otto please? I know he sounds like a **** right but c'mon! He's probably just mean because he's hungry

Spoiler

snickers.jpg

)

Edited by DragonMage156

Silven didn't expect to be present when the Markless crab built up civilization, made it prosperous, had another kingdom fight, made a treaty, fight a giant, and then get beaten by said giant. It was history at it's finest and he was drawing up some pictures to illustrate the use of the terrain here. This part seems very useful for house, farming, and having war on.

• Like 7

The dragon tilted her head and looked down at her pouch. Oh, so that's what was shaking. Yeah, it might be a good idea for someone else to look after him until... Whatever happened to Herr wore off. The plant lady seemed nice. She could probably take care of him, so the dragon lifted him out of the pouch and handed Tiny Trevor to her.

Kate saw something in the corner of her eye, something purple, and slowly turned her head to peek at what it was. Her blanket! The nice plant lady had it in her tail; she thought it got washed overboard! Gathering up her courage, she reached out a hand to try to grab it, still partially hiding behind Syndir.

• Like 1

"Neither do I," Syndir muttered under his breath in response to Viridis.

"Alright little goddess! I shall act as your protective shield. Just move me where you'd like and I shall ensure your safety!"

All of the crabs started running towards the ocean, where they could be safe from the monster. They hurriedly scuttled along the floor until they were too deep for the evil monster to get them.