Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

A figure watched from a nearby tuft of grass. After having found himself on an unknown island, he was rather hungry after all the swimming he had recently done. His brown fur was still damp.

He watched the crabs and licked his lips. Looks like I'm having crab meat tonight. He jumped out of the bushes (grass) and chased after one of the many crabs, that were now in panic.

(Is this allowed? I don't wanna pull a Danny here :/)

Cinis looked back at Famen. "It seems unnaturally well parked for a ship that crashed upside down."

He moved closer to the ship, grabbed it by its railing and pushed it over. He then blew off some of the sand that was on the deck. "Hmm, no sail." Cinis said. He got closer to Famen again. "So, ship owner. Do you not have a crew?" He asked. 

---

"See? It does... look like him. I bet... you can not do any better!" Viridis said and crossed her arms sassily.

Edited by RyanandLink
cinis aint john cena
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

(*rereads your previous post*

Ooohhhhh

Well, off the top of my head, you could have Wheke react with relief at Trevor being found safe, and/or say if s/he filmed or didn't like the ride; and Gilda could either roll her eyes at Jaw's antics or investigate the dragon that popped out if nowhere. Just some ideas.)

It's not even that so much Mena. It's just I miss the best moments for input either because I'm busy or I'm asleep. I already struggle with motivation, it doesn't make it easy when I miss the good bits for input. It makes getting the motivation to catch up and pick up after the good bits hard. And I don't want everyone to be waiting for me all the time}

Edited by Dara999

Previous I guess:

Wheke takes a second to compose themselves. What a rush! "How was that t- TINY TREVOR!" Wheke falls off the back of the snake. "Tiny Trevor! Where are you?!"

After the dragon hands Trevor back then: 

"Tiny Trevor! Thank you funny snake!"

--------

Gilda squats next to the buried Jaw. "You okay in there?....."

Edited by Dara999
Siiiiiggggghhh
  • Like 4

"Oh. I did not see them." Cinis quickly skimmed over everyone he could see on the beach, not paying much attention. "What an... eccentric group." His eye stops at Meritursas and takes note of his size. "And this snake creature is under your command as well? Quite impressive." He said.

Silven wondered why the Markless creature hadn't talked. Maybe it was mute for it's kind? Maybe it couldn't talk in this language.. Maybe it was one of those creatures he seen the high class have and they would pet them? He decided to try this as he tentatively tried to pet the Markless creature.

The Crabs suddenly panicked as the figure leapt on them. They ran inside of the castle and positioned themselves on the rampart, drawing tiny crossbows that they used to pepper The Beast with tiny bolts. 

• Like 3

Syndir completely loses his mind and flips out to face the otter. How dare they! He held his staff out in a supposed threatening manner—which in reality didn't look threatening whatsoever.

Wait did it just speak? >.>

Jaw looks down at his paws and stares at them for a few seconds.

"WoAH."

He then goes back to looking at otter then dragon then otter then dragon.

And then he starts screaming. 

"IS BIG NEW CREATURE A DANGER? IS NEW SMALL THING A FOOD? AAAAAAAAAA!!"