Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Woah. Crabs were like bowing down to this other crab. Syndir felt obliged to kneel.

Her emberness wouldn't mind if he just pretended to praise someone other than herself right? It's not like he was doing something behind her back, right? It would be fine. Yeah, it was all in the name of good fun. Plus it's not like she would know.

(Apparently draggins falling out of the sky is not noteworthy.)

Meritursas finds his way over to where Jaw and Viridis are, and examines their sculptures.  He stares blankly for a few moments.

"what...is this?"

• Like 2

Famen jumps as he felt a loud thump come from the other side of the boat. He walks over and sees a giant brownish rock in between the ship and the ocean it was supposed to be in. "Since when did it start raining rocks?! How am I gonna get this boat back in the water now!?" Famen starts complaining.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelle wasn't too interested in the thump. She looked at the little white furry thing standing next to the winged plant lady, hey she was a little white furry thing too! She bounded over to the other supposed dog and bumped him with her snout.

Trevor's whereabouts are unknown.

---

A human stepped through a hole in the trees, sunlight glinting off the axe in its hands. Wiffleball? could see it clearly - red shirt, pigtails, black skirt, 
black high heels. While he didn't know for sure, it looked to be felmale. Obviously because of the souless, empty look in it's eyes. Just as he'd expected, 
it failed to notice him, and even walked right through him without flnching. He stepped back and observed the human as it went about its business. In a 
way, he was glad it couldn't see him - after all, that axe might've been used for something other than chopping wood.

The human glanced up at the horizion, noticing the setting sun. It reached into its backpack and removed a few logs, then brought them towards the ring 
of stones with a devilish grin on its face.

• Like 2

Cinis exhaled loudly through his nose. He shook his head as he slowly got up, and looked around a little but until he saw a ship, and next to it there was a human. His pupils got a little more wide as he looked at Famen. "And." He moved his head pretty close to him. "Why is this vessel not in the water?"

---

"Well... this is Jaw. I tried my best. He looks... pretty accurate, I think." Viridis confidently answered Meritursas. 

Edited by RyanandLink
thast what he said!
  • Like 1

(I was waiting for Dara to reply to the missing Trevor, but *flails*)

The dragon's eyes widened when she realized Wheke wasn't holding Tiny Trevor anymore. She scanned the ground around her, not moving her paws from their positions. Tiny Trevor persons could have fallen anywhere; on meri's back, mid flight, right next to her feet. She could easily step on him by accident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate froze as she heard rustling and tiny steps, slowly turning her head to try to locate the movement. A wave of relief washed over her when she spotted Noctimus coming towards her. The two siblings rushed towards the pup and Kate kneeled down, scooping him up in a hug. She was just to happy to see someone.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

(She can't really reply in her sleep :p)

Spoiler

00992.gif

sorry the joke was too obvious

and probably won't make sense to most of you

Meritursas continues to stare.  "it appears to be...a pile of sand with a leaf...sticking out of it."

Edited by Battal
  • Like 6

(Famen's standing beside the ship, it's upside down right now.)

Famen stumbled backward and fell when the rock was revealed to be another dragon. "O-oh, um...there was a storm...and we crashed on this island..." Famen said, getting to his feet. "And who might you be?"

Jaw looks at the sculpture, then at Meri, then back at the pile of sand, then back at Meri.

He starts furiously digging in the sand and then sits inside the hole. He covers himself in sand, then sticks a paw out and drops a leaf on the pile of sand.

*muffled*  "TA-DA!"

• Like 9

(WELL)

Cinis grinned when Famen tumbled. His grin dissapeared when he asked for his name. "Me? Why do you show interest in my name?" his most recent experience with humans wasn't bad, so he decided it would probably be safe to say his name. "It is Cinis. Now, you will tell me where exactly I am and why your ship is facing the opposite vertical direction." He said and looked at the ship.

1 hour ago, Chris1488 said:

(Be this Willow?)

(Maaaaaaaybe....)

Tiny Trevor was sitting in a small pile of grass a few feet away from the dragon with his hand on his head. It looked like he was free from any injuries. What a relief!

---

Noctimus squeaked happily and tried to hug Kate back with his stubby little arms.

Dragon finds the Tiny Trevor persons safe and sound, thankfully, picks him up caaarrrrefuulllllyyyyyyy, and hands him off to Wheke.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate keeps hugging Noctimus and shivers a couple times. She's still calming down from the panic of getting lost again. 

Siiiiigh. I hate time zones}

important moments, or at least ones that will have impacts are the ones I keep missing. Also I can't respond in time for people prompting my input. I might have to start from scratch here after exams...}

(Well, these are the post that affect Wheke:

Spoiler
21 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

Wheke isn't helping out Trevor's broken ribs.

His screams are turning more into wheezes now.

20 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

(I'm assuming that Meri's post was legit and not just a joke and he isn't facing the house anymore.)

The dragon started to swerve left and right to stay on the serpent's back as it slithered across the ground. She waited until the tail narrowed out to about her width before coming to a stop, abruptly spinning around and resuming the charge back up to the head. However, as she neared the end of the "runway", she didn't slow down. Quite the contrary- she sped up! And JUMPED!

The dragon spread her wings. The one with the tear in it couldn't catch as much air, so she veered to that side, but still managed to glide safely to the ground. Now stopped, her head turned to check and see if her passengers enjoyed the ride.

20 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

...Where did Trevor go?

2 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

(I was waiting for Dara to reply to the missing Trevor, but *flails*)

The dragon's eyes widened when she realized Wheke wasn't holding Tiny Trevor anymore. She scanned the ground around her, not moving her paws from their positions. Tiny Trevor persons could have fallen anywhere; on meri's back, mid flight, right next to her feet. She could easily step on him by accident.

1 hour ago, Youknowwho said:

(Maaaaaaaybe....)

Tiny Trevor was sitting in a small pile of grass a few feet away from the dragon with his hand on his head. It looked like he was free from any injuries. What a relief!

17 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Dragon finds the Tiny Trevor persons safe and sound, thankfully, picks him up caaarrrrefuulllllyyyyyyy, and hands him off to Wheke.

but in summary of those, dragon charged and glided of Meri's head. Trevor ended up getting dropped at some point, but landed safely a couple feet away in a pile of grass. Dragon picked him up and handed him back to Wheke.

At the area Gilda is at, crabs and Syndir are bowing down to the Universe Crab on his sand castle, Viridis and Jaw are making sculptures in the sand, and a new fire dragon showed up. Also Jaw buried himself to show Meri how much he looked like the sculpture Viridis made.)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dara999 said:

I know what's happening I just have no input although my characters are right there.}

(*rereads your previous post*

Ooohhhhh

Well, off the top of my head, you could have Wheke react with relief at Trevor being found safe, and/or say if s/he filmed or didn't like the ride; and Gilda could either roll her eyes at Jaw's antics or investigate the dragon that popped out if nowhere. Just some ideas.)

• Like 2