Chris1448    13,048
Just now, Youknowwho said:

Seems like fun! I'll join once I think up a new character.

Ok! Once we have maybe 4-5 people we'll start.

I just reused Famen cause I'm uncreative

• Like 1

YouKnowWho    7,711

Name: Trevor Ahab 

Race: Human

History: He was a fisherman. He would go out on a little rowboat and try to get anything he could get, then sell it to a butcher. He mostly would catch sardines so, he didn't get that much money. (He mostly ate the sardines) How did he get here? Meh, he doesn't remember.

Personality: Usually upbeat. Always trying to be in a good mood. Overly panics when bad things happen. Can't always be upbeat. Gets furious when he should just be mad, and gets somber when he should just be sad. Likes to be a follower instead of a leader, and usually goes with other peoples ideas. 

Appearance: A thin tall young man with blonde hair, green eyes. He wears a blue plaid shirt with jeans and a yellow fisherman's jacket.

Strengths: Really good at catching sardines, cooking sardines, and making his specialty "Sardine Bisque". Can go longer hungry. Really good at rowing rowboats. Also good at running and hiding after that one time he stole bread. Pretty clever, thus allowing him to make disguises with the proper materials. Knows all the necessary survival skills.

Weaknesses: Terrified of white whales and poisonous animals. When poisoned, he seems to be drunk. Mumbling, wandering, and doing all sorts of things a poisoned person shouldn't do. Overly panics, and to top it all off, he's pretty weak.

Etc: Has his lucky fishing pole, which just happens to be his only fishing pole he's ever owned.

Oh look, a picture.

Spoiler

SXLQ6ai.thumb.jpg.a321e88404522ccf71bc88

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 2

Chris1448    13,048
17 minutes ago, Youknowwho said:

Okay, how about this?

Spoiler

Name: Trevor Ahab

Race: Human

History: He was a fisherman. He would go out on a little rowboat and try to get anything he could get, then sell it to a butcher. He mostly would catch sardines so, he didn't get that much money. (He mostly ate the sardines) How did he get here? Meh, he doesn't remember.

Personality: Usually upbeat. Always trying to be in a good mood. Overly panics when bad things happen. Can't always be upbeat. Gets furious when he should just be mad, and gets somber when he should just be sad. Likes to be a follower instead of a leader, and usually goes with other peoples ideas. 

Appearance: A thin tall young man with blonde hair, green eyes. He wears a blue plaid shirt with jeans and a yellow fisherman's jacket.

Strengths: Really good at catching sardines, cooking sardines, and making his specialty "Sardine Bisque". Can go longer hungry. Really good at rowing rowboats. Also good at running and hiding after that one time he stole bread. Pretty clever, thus allowing him to make disguises with the proper materials. Knows all the necessary survival skills.

Weaknesses: Terrified of white whales and poisonous animals. When poisoned, he seems to be drunk. Mumbling, wandering, and doing all sorts of things a poisoned person shouldn't do. Overly panics, and to top it all off, he's pretty weak.

Etc: Has his lucky fishing pole, which just happens to be his only fishing pole he's ever owned.

Accepted! I love fishing all around. I added him in.

Chris1448    13,048
2 hours ago, Silentdarkness1 said:

I don't know nearly enough about Shipwrecked to be comfortable RPing in it. I'm gonna have to pass. Sorry, man.

56a57789c9567_-.gif.ae965d13bc1dd1bfed75

• Like 3

T4T3RGR3NAD3R    2,750

I know a moderate amount about Shipwrecked, so here goes:

Name: Lenny

Race: Indeterminable

History: Little is known about this...thing...He seems to be...everywhere. This weirdo just stares at people from the darkness, wiggling his eyebrows, silently. He very well may have come here by his own will, simply because he felt like it. If you say something vaguely suggestive, he may appear as if out of nowhere...
Personality: Creep
Appearance:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), scrawny, ribs showing, tattered clothing.

Strengths: Lurking in the shadows, watching, identifying innuendos, intimidation through discomfort.
Weaknesses:
Can only communicate through eyebrow wiggles, may teleport without wanting to, too terrifying to make friends

Edited by T4T3RGR3NAD3R

YouKnowWho    7,711
1 hour ago, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

I know a moderate amount about Shipwrecked, so here goes:

Name: Lenny

Race: Indeterminable

History: Little is known about this...thing...He seems to be...everywhere. This weirdo just stares at people from the darkness, wiggling his eyebrows, silently. He very well may have come here by his own will, simply because he felt like it. If you say something vaguely suggestive, he may appear as if out of nowhere...
Personality: Creep
Appearance:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), scrawny, ribs showing, tattered clothing.

Strengths: Lurking in the shadows, watching, identifying innuendos, intimidation through discomfort.
Weaknesses:
Can only communicate through eyebrow wiggles, may teleport without wanting to, too terrifying to make friends

Uuuuuuhhhh....

I think his intimidation is working....

Edited by Youknowwho

WaddleDee    1,818

(Picture in spoiler)

Spoiler

1M02Qf5.png

Name: Wiffleball

Race: Plush toy (rabbit)

History (if you want to keep a secret, that's fine.): Just a simple plush toy, somehow animated. Don't ask it why... Eeeheehehe! (secret past)

Personality: Kind to all living creatures. Would much rather run than fight. Can be provoked into action, including combat, but it hates fighting...

Appearance: A small, orange, rabbit toy, about 40 cm tall and structured similarly to a teddy bear. Has cream color on its stomach patch, on pads under its feet, and on the undersides of its ears. Sloppy stitching holds its mouth closed, and its name is embroidered on a tag on the back of one leg.

Strengths: Can find hiding places easily due to its small size, good at climbing, can repair self with a sewing kit. Does not need to eat.
Weaknesses: Is easily damaged (being a plush toy), can only communicate non-verbally.
Etc: Is very defensive of its mouth and any questions about its past, especially from untrusted people.

(Note: I'll probably refer to Wiffleball using "it" at first, but for reference, it identifies as male.)

Edited by WaddleDee
Updated with a picture!
  • Like 3

wxps350    277

I might make an app later for a Fish Person, maybe.

Congratz on the new RP,but try to stay relevant in Unending.

Or else I will spam your thread with Dank Memes

DwerBomb    6,118

...I am working on a shipwrecked mod for my SW OC and her name is literally Wave, seems like she would be perfect for this role play ahah 

I don't know if I'm comfortable with starting a roleplay in this period though, sorry

wxps350    277

Name: Gyxzrvmyrwqmph

Race: Deep One

History: Gyxzrvmyrwqmph was born of a forbidden romance between the octopus and trout families in the sunken harbor of Undertow, a shady town that houses dozens of sea-folk. He set out on his own after his two families declared war, igniting a bloody gang-war that would plague Undertow for years. He became a sea navigator, guiding dozens of ships throughout the islands, or watching them get crushed by krakins and other misfortunes. Either way he gets soggy meats.

Personality: He is energetic in youth, though he can't make facial expressions to show how he feels.He spends most of his time in water, but that doesnt mean he wont escape to land in the face of danger.

He loves his food soggy and wet as it makes it easier to digest. He is quick to anger when people refuse to communicate with him. He can understand what other people say, but his eldrict nature makes it impossible for them to understand him.

Appearance: He has aquamarine(Greenish Blue) skin, and only two fingers and a thumb on each hand. His head is a small fish that has sunken grey eyes, with octopus tentacles covering his mouth. His teeth are pointed, and his breath stinks of sushi and salt-water. His legs are muscular like a frog's, and pink webbing connects his three pointed toes

Strengths: Being a fish, he can easily swim and breath underwater. He can also eat bad food with minimal sanity effects. 

Weaknesses: He cant spend more than half an hour on land, and cant even go five minutes without moisture without risk of permanent scale damage.  Also, it is impossible to understand what he says.

• Like 1

YouKnowWho    7,711
Just now, wxps350 said:

Name: Gyxzrvmyrwqmph

Race: Deep One

History: Gyxzrvmyrwqmph was born of a forbidden romance between the octopus and trout families in the sunken harbor of Undertow, a shady town that houses dozens of sea-folk. He set out on his own after his two families declared war, igniting a bloody gang-war that would plague Undertow for years. He became a sea navigator, guiding dozens of ships throughout the islands, or watching them get crushed by krakins and other misfortunes. Either way he gets soggy meats.

Personality: He is energetic in youth, though he can't make facial expressions to show how he feels.He spends most of his time in water, but that doesnt mean he wont escape to land in the face of danger.

He loves his food soggy and wet as it makes it easier to digest. He is quick to anger when people refuse to communicate with him. He can understand what other people say, but his eldrict nature makes it impossible for them to understand him.

Appearance: He has aquamarine(Greenish Blue) skin, and only two fingers and a thumb on each hand. His head is a small fish that has sunken grey eyes, with octopus tentacles covering his mouth. His teeth are pointed, and his breath stinks of sushi and salt-water. His legs are muscular like a frog's, and pink webbing connects his three pointed toes

Strengths: Being a fish, he can easily swim and breath underwater. He can also eat bad food with minimal sanity effects. 

Weaknesses: He cant spend more than half an hour on land, and cant even go five minutes without moisture without risk of permanent scale damage.  Also, it is impossible to understand what he says.

Welp, Trevor's going to mispronounce that name a lot .

Chris1448    13,048

@wxps350 @DwerBomb @Lord_Battal I'm gonna stay with Unending, this is just a side RP for when Unending has its 'Meanwhile' moments, such as now. Feel free to join this if Unending (sadly) dies. :/

@Silentdarkness1, well if you learn more about SW in the future, feel free to join. :^)

And I added Gup and Wiffleball to the characters, @T4T3RGR3NAD3R, make yours less lenny-y

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 1

YouKnowWho    7,711
16 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

@wxps350 @DwerBomb @Lord_Battal I'm gonna stay with Unending, this is just a side RP for when Unending has its 'Meanwhile' moments, such as now. Feel free to join this if Unending (sadly) dies. :/

@Silentdarkness1, well if you learn more about SW in the future, feel free to join. :^)

And I added Gup and Wiffleball to the characters, @T4T3RGR3NAD3R, make yours less lenny-y

*Counts on non-existent fingers* 

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Wait 4? Should we start?

Chris1448    13,048
5 minutes ago, Youknowwho said:

Wait 4? Should we start?

I'll wait for one more victim lucky contestant.

Blewcheese    885

I can barely keep one rp under control. You think I can keep up with a second?

Sorry, m8. If my interest in RP is resparked eventually, I'll hop in, but otherwise, I'm opting out of this one.