Mena's Random Arts of Stuff and Things

MenaAthena

19 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

motivation isn't exactly the right word

You mean that thing where you want to and are well aware of all the pros and cons, but your butt says "I like idling here" and doesn't grant you any energy whatsoever?

6 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

You mean that thing where you want to and are well aware of all the pros and cons, but your butt says "I like idling here" and doesn't grant you any energy whatsoever?

... Kind of, but it's an internal lack of energy as opposed to physical. I know that sounds weiit but I don't know how else to explain it.

1 minute ago, MenaAthena said:

Yeah, he's just chillin' and watching his new favorite movie, "The 2017 USA Presidential Election" 

I bet one of his favorite movies about human history is the one called "Hiroshima and Nagasaki." coming from the classic trilogy "Germany, Italy, and Japan."

20171025_204934.thumb.jpg.59ba5c93fa9c20b1c9d30a47fc955ac5.jpg

Day 25: Ship

This one was suppose to be cute, innocent, and kinda surreal/whimsical, but a few of the people I showed it to said it made them feel unnerved somehow and couldn't really put their fingers on why, which is both kind of sad and pretty interesting. It seems I've made a piece of art that elicits a different gut feeling or reaction depending on who views it completely by accident.

Archived