Mena's Random Arts of Stuff and Things

MenaAthena

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

What would sky in a box look like... and what would opening it do? 0_0

What if by opening the box it creates another layer of sky around the globe?

And if I open multiple sky boxes, will we have lots of layers of sky like an onion?

20171020_204819.thumb.jpg.8194df9cc8ec8a38f07bc6c18bfc5805.jpg

Day 20: Deep

Now I know what you're thinking; "Oh, it's the space squids from that Courage the Cowardly Dog episode!" NOPE! Completely coincidental on my part. I've never even watched the show, although I have heard about that episode. I just started out like, "I'm gonna draw a deep sea creature in space. It'll be a squid. Squids are cool." I sketched one kinda reaching out to wrap around a moon, and then I did two of them circling around a space object, and part way through inking that I was like, "Oh, this looks like that one Courage episode I heard about. Oops." So yeah, not intentional, as crazy as it seems.

20171022_181106.thumb.jpg.1cfde5dc5f7ceb30eae7cc2f8155c5e1.jpg

Day 22: Trail

Well this... uh... I was, not at my peak today. I had very little... motivation isn't exactly the right word but that's what I'll use, to do much of anything. I tried to sketch something out, and it just, wasn't working. In order to get SOMETHING for today done I just took my brush pen and tried things. Didn't turn out the greatest, imo.

Speaking of the brush pen, I'm kind of disappointed in it. It's frayed a bit and I think a few of the bristles fell out, because I can only get a veeeery thin line by just barely touching it to the paper or a line just about as thick as it'll go, with no inbetween or transition no matter what pressure. It's a cool effect for some things, like feathers, but now I can't use it for lining anything really. Maybe I just messed it up by pressing too hard too often. I dunno. I want to try looking around for another brand that might work better for me once this one runs dry though.

Archived