Mena's Random Arts of Stuff and Things

MenaAthena

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

#FlufficornforDontStarve2017

5 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

I may or may not been trying to make this a mod... but as all my mod projects are, they need art :C

Ooh ooh, maybe you can use an Ewelet as a drawing base. Then get someone to code the files the you want. How exacly do you want this mod to work? Will everyone have a Fuffycorn when they enter a server or will they have to acquire one through other means?

9 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

I, too, have a problem. My crayon brush overlaps weirdly in comparison to yours.

You got all the good brushes and know how to use them, I'm so jealous!

Heck, I have no idea what I'm doing with my brushes 80% of the time. All I have are the default SAI brushes that I mess around with a little bit in the settings. It's really mostly trial and error trying to figure out how to get the effect I want at the moment.

For my crayon brush, I think all I did was take the Marker, turn the blending and persistence down to 0, and add a paper texture at 95 brush texture strength. The fluff brush is just Pencil with Spread instead of Simple Circle and one of the rounder, softer edge shapes, and then I turn it back to regular Pencil again when I'm done because I'm to lazy to make an entirely different brush, I suppose.

15 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

add a paper texture at 95 brush texture strength

That's a thing in SAI? Dang, no wonder it looks better than my crap. I literally made a brush using a "crayon dot" image and tuned the transparency so it doesn't look too awkward.

16 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Spread instead of Simple Circle

I could probably find a script brush for that online, maybe even make one (but let's not get too extreme here lol).

10 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I literally made a brush using a "crayon dot" image and tuned the transparency so it doesn't look too awkward.

Well if you turned the transparency down no wonder why it overlaps weirdly lol

10 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I could probably find a script brush for that online, maybe even make one (but let's not get too extreme here lol).

I am going to nod and pretend I understood that.

Archived