Sign in to follow this  
jakassme

how to get tallbird eggs from 7 tallbirds?

eddie10089    18

Kill them all.

It would be too hard because when you go near one it will be aggro and you will be killing one so you will be fighting lots of tallbirds

bdiz4shiz    67

BURN THEM!!!!! i love watching things burn... :twisted: but if i remember from previous encounters it takes 2 fire darts to take one of those mofo's down.

bdiz4shiz    67

bet you cant wait for them to allow experience/character progression in game with the tent :). and the pan flute is coo i haven't used it much though, always to busy running lol

Cyde042    243

In case you do have meat effigies, go make a pan flute and kill them all, DON'T use fire darts, I burned up one of my 3 nests. The nests are flameable and if on fire, you don't get the egg. Try agroing 1 by 1, but before killing it, make sure you get them far away. Sleep darts will be useless. If you see that more than one got aggroed at you, use the pan flute and kill one of them (at least).

jakassme    8

In case you do have meat effigies, go make a pan flute and kill them all, DON'T use fire darts, I burned up one of my 3 nests. The nests are flameable and if on fire, you don't get the egg. Try agroing 1 by 1, but before killing it, make sure you get them far away. Sleep darts will be useless. If you see that more than one got aggroed at you, use the pan flute and kill one of them (at least).

ive tried this while panicing from like all 7 of them tried to play the flute and they kept hiting me on how each one of them has a delay hit

jakassme    8

I came across the same thing in my Let's Play, it really isn't that hard to kill them all.

http://youtu.be/KPCVwG05nhc?t=6m53s The video should start from right before I encounter them.

ya the only problem with that is i want the eggs without killing all the tallibirds if you kill a tallbird then take the egg they wont respawn

They will re spawn, as long as there is a nest. I've had one Tallbird on my map and none others. I've killed it and it always re spawned the next day or so. You have seven, wouldn't hurt to kill one or two.

IHateSpiders    10

ya the only problem with that is i want the eggs without killing all the tallibirds if you kill a tallbird then take the egg they wont respawn

I actually have one of the tallbirds respawn in that video before I even finish killing all of the other ones, they respawn quite fast actually.