Smells like rubbish!

greenglacier

Okay. So few of you know me well enough to say that safely I'm a gif maniac. 'Cause I really like making, editing and sharing gifs. I have around 500 on my laptop and 60 on my smartphone right now. I don't know whether gifs count as art but I might give it a go again and start doing what I always liked.

56995404dbf78_squidwardmadworld.gif.d53d

In fact I'm interested in everything that consist of frames or pictures. Since I deleted all my content before I left for a good while 'cause I thoughta I was gonna die either way, I'll leave all my stuff where, including gifs, drawings, AMVs, videos, all that rubbish I made. Feel free to do anything with them. Eat them, recycle them, use them as pillow and sleep on them, throw them at people to distract them, whatever : )

NGPhnSF.gif

Undertale videos:

Spoiler

Anime content:

Spoiler

Sun Ken Rock manga reaction faces:

levi_ackerman_by_hidaruma-d7p7bin.png.87mugiwara__strawhat__no_luffy_by_hidarumachrista_and_ymir_by_hidaruma-d7p7b7t.thu

I made this stuff once for @DwerBomb 'cause I know he likes tentacles.

Spoiler

Music:

Spoiler

Gifs:

Spoiler

Papa Franku (Filthy Frank):

Other gifs I made in haste:

Some reaction gifs made from YouTube videos:

More cancer is coming...

7 hours ago, greenglacier said:

Does any of you remember my good ol' triangle art? Well, I didn't. Until I checked my abandoned DeviantArt.

If you can recognize yourself among these triangles, you're an oldie : )

I am missing from this. Bummer. The old archive is empty for some reason. The illusionaties must have bank-robbed you!

4 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

I am missing from this. Bummer. The old archive is empty for some reason. The illusionaties must have bank-robbed you!

Well, you are. You might've not asked me to do one? Or did you? Anyways, maybe I just forgot to upload your back ten to DeviantArt.

4 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

But... but I told you about it in Skype the other day...

Ech, it was a group chat, you probably missed it >~>

Probably, I did.

4 hours ago, Asparagus said:

Abigail no haz triangle O__O

Nice art btw :D

Indeed, she hasn't >.> Thank you btw.

3 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

The PCT one is my favorite. Hands down.

Hooray : )

On 1/15/2016 at 5:49 PM, greenglacier said:

Does any of you remember my good ol' triangle art? Well, I didn't. Until I checked my abandoned DeviantArt.

If you can recognize yourself among these triangles, you're an oldie : )

1_by_hidaruma-d89uo8j.png.65851c4907e9b55_by_hidaruma-d89uogw.png.1834c54d4ea09d6_by_hidaruma-d89uoh0.png.15cbcd7547c7787_by_hidaruma-d89uoh2.png.996298434656968_by_hidaruma-d89uoh9.png.30661e69acedb49_by_hidaruma-d89uohf.png.837dd6a750410710_by_hidaruma-d89uo8u.png.39c607045a50111_by_hidaruma-d89uo8y.png.75c3b3acf8c9e12_by_hidaruma-d89uo93.png.d25e82313396f13_by_hidaruma-d89uo9d.png.6ec2e30f84ebe14_by_hidaruma-d89uo9g.png.3b78f322e213320_by_hidaruma-d89uoav.png.a5765f44c3c2a42xmas_by_hidaruma-d89uogr.gif.3f9a99b0aabigail_triangle_by_hidaruma-d89uog3.pngdem_catz___trianglez_by_hidaruma-d89uod2lucifer_sama___triangle_by_hidaruma-d89umaxwell___santa_hat_by_hidaruma-d89uobg.maxwell_by_hidaruma-d89uobb.png.3ce52231meh___triangle_by_hidaruma-d89uodk.png.bmore_like______triangle_by_hidaruma-d89umore_like_binding_or_bending___triangle_more_like_binding_or_bending___triangle_more_like_britannia___triangle_xd_by_hidmore_like_gravity_fails______triangle_bymore_like_homestuck___triangle_by_hidarumore_like_league_of_legends______trianglmore_like_meh___triangle_by_hidaruma-d89more_like_moderatorz___triangle_by_hidarmore_like_slender_man___triangle_by_hidamore_like_that_undead_from_lotr___triangpharaoh___triangle_by_hidaruma-d89uoao.pwolfgang_triangle___santa_hat_by_hidarumwolfgang_triangle_by_hidaruma-d89uofr.pnzeus___triangle_by_hidaruma-d89uoda.png.

I recognize the Vriska one, who I THINK was me.

wheres my prunes ohhhhhhh my back hurts

Archived