Dragara

D's New and Improved Doodle Noodles

Recommended Posts

ImDaMisterL    20,128

You started off with Wes.

You instantly won my respect.

I love the art! Welcome back, by the way! :D

Edited by ImDaMisterL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dragara    473
3 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I love the art! Welcome back, by the way! :D

Glad you like it, and glad to be back!

10 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

*Doesn't know whether to ship Wilson and Wigfrid or Wes and Widfrid*

This is really cute ^w^

pssssst

you should totally be like me and ship wes with wigfrid and then ship wilson with willow :y

Edited by Dragara
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    25,714
1 hour ago, Dragara said:

 

pssssst

you should totally be like me and ship wes with wigfrid and then ship wilson with willow :y

I do. I also decided to ship Wendy with Webber rather than with Wilson. I guess it just works better that way -_- but it doesn't mean I don't like the ship when cute fanart is presented :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zillvr    1,651

Hey these are awesome! I can't believe I missed this thread yesterday. Anyway since noone has told you yet, to put things into spoilers, you just highlight what you want to enclose and click the eye button thingy at the right most part of this edit text box's toolbar. Voilà, spoiled! 

I hope that helps. Here's to the future of this thread, cheers! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dragara    473
21 minutes ago, Zillvr said:

Hey these are awesome! I can't believe I missed this thread yesterday. Anyway since noone has told you yet, to put things into spoilers, you just highlight what you want to enclose and click the eye button thingy at the right most part of this edit text box's toolbar. Voilà, spoiled! 

I hope that helps. Here's to the future of this thread, cheers! 

Thank you! Now the thread can be neatened. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    25,714
9 hours ago, Dragara said:

Tasting the new meat. :v

  Hide contents

 

569999cc310a0_WalaniWarly.png.6447d35cb0

Apparently I forgot how to draw hands and was having trouble comprehending their shirts. But I guess that's possibly kinda-sorta okay because I was focusing more on their faces anyway?

 

 

Oh, and can someone with SW tell me what Warly's personality is like? I know that Walani is super chill and lazy, but I have absolutely no idea about Warly.

Thank you! <3

I haven't unlocked him yet but I think he's some kind of cook?

v Update details v

Spoiler

CYykMRQU0AApFiv.jpg:large

Also, why do I get the feeling this is gonna become a ship soon? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dragara    473
6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I haven't unlocked him yet but I think he's some kind of cook?

v Update details v

  Reveal hidden contents

CYykMRQU0AApFiv.jpg:large

Also, why do I get the feeling this is gonna become a ship soon? :p

I mean, I know that he's a cook. I'm asking more for what his personality is like. I guess I'll just find out whenever the wiki updates with his quotes. :v (Thank you, though.)

I can see it. I also know that Walani/WX-78 is rapidly gaining traction on Tumblr.

Edited by Dragara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    20,128
3 minutes ago, Dragara said:

I mean, I know that he's a cook. I'm asking more for what his personality is like. I guess I'll just find out whenever the wiki updates with his quotes. :v (Thank you, though.)

From what I've read of his speech file, he acted really politely/educated, and usually sounded smart :p

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zillvr    1,651

@Dragara He's a total foodie, I'm quite certain almost if not all his quotes for examining things are related to food and cooking. One example, if he examines a Cloth Sail he'll say "Now we're cooking with gas!". If he examines Bamboo, he'd say "Could be fashioned into chopsticks...". And when examining any type of ingredient, he'll go on about how good it'll go with some spices, or adding tomatoes and beans, etc. Favorite line so far would be when he examines bird traps, "Roast bird... don't get ahead of yourself, Warly...". heh, he speaks to himself in third person.

That's just a few bits and piece I noticed about him while playing him. I hope that bit of info would suffice in the mean time. Cheers.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ninaiso    24

Sweet lord you're art is amazing!! I really love your drawing style! It's so posh and beautiful!

Perhaps we might see a drawing in the future of daddy Wilson daughter Wendy? :wilson_wink: I really dig the guardian/godchild type of dynamic thing with those two ugh. :love_heart: Keep up your fantastic work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dragara    473
On January 16, 2016 at 2:57 PM, Ninaiso said:

Sweet lord you're art is amazing!! I really love your drawing style! It's so posh and beautiful!

Perhaps we might see a drawing in the future of daddy Wilson daughter Wendy? :wilson_wink: I really dig the guardian/godchild type of dynamic thing with those two ugh. :love_heart: Keep up your fantastic work!

Thank you! Never had my art described as "posh" before, that's a new one.

Probably at some point, because I also like to think of them that way. ;)

And I'd also like to mention that I'm doing the Emoji Challenge. Pick any DS character and any face, and leave a reply (or PM me here or on Tumblr, whatever).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    25,714
11 hours ago, Dragara said:

Thank you! Never had my art described as "posh" before, that's a new one.

Probably at some point, because I also like to think of them that way. ;)

And I'd also like to mention that I'm doing the Emoji Challenge. Pick any DS character and any face, and leave a reply (or PM me here or on Tumblr, whatever).

I quite like Widfrid but it'd be interesting to see Wes or Webber as well :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6,108
15 hours ago, Dragara said:

Thank you! Never had my art described as "posh" before, that's a new one.

Probably at some point, because I also like to think of them that way. ;)

And I'd also like to mention that I'm doing the Emoji Challenge. Pick any DS character and any face, and leave a reply (or PM me here or on Tumblr, whatever).

Wilson E3, or, based on a recent run of mine, Warly E7 mad at a doydoy who ate my meal directly from the crockpot

Edited by DwerBomb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dragara    473
9 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I quite like Widfrid but it'd be interesting to see Wes or Webber as well :p

Is this for the Emoji Challenge? Because it if is, I need a face designation. :v

Anon on Tumblr asked for Willow A3. Definitely an interesting face to attempt. :'D

Spoiler

A3.thumb.png.ba2ae456a15ba2d67c6a115883e

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dragara    473
42 minutes ago, AvengerofSquids said:

I think Webber with A2 would be cute :D 

Is there perhaps another face you'd like to see? Someone's already asked about that one, and I'd like to use each face only once. Sorry. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    25,714
5 hours ago, AvengerofSquids said:

I think Webber with A2 would be cute :D 

That would be cute, too bad it's already taken -_-

As for Wigfrid, maybe D4 and for Wes, A6 if they arn't taken :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now