D's New and Improved Doodle Noodles

Someone take my tablet away because I’m horrible.

I was doing some sketches of Webber, and I decided that I can’t convince myself anymore that crotch fluff is enough to cover everything and so he’ll need to get ahold of some pants somehow once he starts living with other people.

And then I just started imagining other survivors running into him for the first time and just being like, “Why is there a naked spider child running around the island?”

Spoiler

56a03dd2ce688_MeetingWebberLines.png.5ac

There is a colored version because I felt that my sketch of Willow and Wendy was so loose that it wasn’t all that clear what was what, but that was super-loose and ugly too so I’m not posting it (unless people want to see it for some strange reason).

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Dragara said:

Someone take my tablet away because I’m horrible.

I was doing some sketches of Webber, and I decided that I can’t convince myself anymore that crotch fluff is enough to cover everything and so he’ll need to get ahold of some pants somehow once he starts living with other people.

And then I just started imagining other survivors running into him for the first time and just being like, “Why is there a naked spider child running around the island?”

Technically, he was eaten by a spider so wouldn't those particular parts be hidden anyway? Or atleast act like a pair of pants?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Technically, he was eaten by a spider so wouldn't those particular parts be hidden anyway? Or atleast act like a pair of pants?

I guess it all really depends on what you believe happened after he got eaten.

Did he manage to break his legs out so that he's wearing the spider like a living suit? Then yeah, he's covered.

Did he only survive because some magical force (like Maxwell) literally fused him with the spider? Probably not covered. And that's the interpretation I go with, so…

Originally I did draw him with a fluff-crotch that covered everything, but that idea just doesn't work for me anymore.

• Like 1

I’m very angry at myself for not paying more attention when searching for the Emoji Challenge sheet because apparently there’s one with more realistic expressions and I really wish I was using that one instead of this one.

This face clearly wasn’t supposed to be legit sad crying but that’s what it turned into. Poor Webber… :C

Spoiler

C4.thumb.png.65de7f511dac4b63c49566300d2

Edited by Dragara
  • Like 5

Randomly sketched a pig tonight...

Spoiler

56a9b69a6b5a8_PigSketch.thumb.png.faae78

And I also had this Deerclops sketch laying around...

Spoiler

56a9b6b3a6d24_DeerclopsSketch.thumb.png.

The multiple cyclops creatures are one of the only things that bother me about DS. Cyclopses are the bane of my existence as an artist because I have such a hard time drawing things with just one eye in the middle of their face. :I

• Like 7

Ended about an hour in, nobody showed. If anyone had any problems viewing the stream or whatever, please let me know! I'm trying to figure out why nobody ever comes to my streams. :(

Anyway, I ended up drawing Wendy and Abigail.

Spoiler

56aee9bde2493_WendyandAbigail.thumb.png.

• Like 5

Hey @Dragara I just got online a few minutes ago and your link was posted 30mins ago which was while you were still streaming. I'd suggest you give out invitation links a few hours in advance or maybe even a day ahead so people can be aware of it, that may help with getting viewers. Wendy and Abigail look great by the way. Cheers.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

That's so cool! ^_^ Also, I didn't join your stream because I don't have an account on that site. If it makes you feel any better, nobody joins my streams either.

Oh. Is… Is having an account necessary to view streams?

1 hour ago, Mobbstar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

livestream_denied.jpg.0c7e3976a530571114

I think so...

Oh. Dang, I didn't know about that. Is there a better site for streaming? I know Twitch is a big thing.

Edit: Well, I got a Twitch. Hopefully, this will work out better than Livestream. And I might actually game on this from time to time. Would anyone be even remotely interested in watching me fail at DS? :v

Edited by Dragara
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragara said:

Oh. Dang, I didn't know about that. Is there a better site for streaming? I know Twitch is a big thing.

Edit: Well, I got a Twitch. Hopefully, this will work out better than Livestream. And I might actually game on this from time to time. Would anyone be even remotely interested in watching me fail at DS? :v

I'm up for that. Maybe we can share some tips about surviving XD also your profile pic on Livestream is adorable ^_^