Sign in to follow this  
Lynge

Wounded!! HELP Im Wounded!!

BarovSoap    878

I was about to say cooked monster meat.... hmmmm yep berries is good.

Cooked monster meat fills hunger as much as regular meat but has negative to health.

Lynge    10

Honey gives good health. If you don't have any, roasted seeds and berries work fine but require a lot.

How much does Honey heal? :p

If you're in the wilderness, between fights, toasted seeds are the cheapest way to heal. 8 sustenance and 4 health, and you just pick them up as you go and toast them at night. In a fight, Honey is better, if you have it. Cooked Meat (not Monster Meat) is okay. At camp, I like Stuffed Eggplant made with roasted berries. I don't know how many points, but it heals a lot. It seems to me that without the berries, it's less healthful.

BarovSoap    878

I supplement flowers inbetween my "meals", it only gives, i think, 1 point of health each flower but they are plentiful.

I kill random bunnies and eat the raw meat from time to time. No reason really.

bdiz4shiz    67

its all about having a bee farm and thus lots of honey. heals the most other than mandrakes or crock-pot foods. honey def heals the most for being a raw food (no cooking or such required).

Cooked monster meat fills hunger as much as regular meat but has negative to health.

Lols I actually wanted him/her to try eating cooked monster meat. I guess my sentence did not poke his/her curiosity about the delectable cooked monster meat.

BarovSoap    878

Lols I actually wanted him/her to try eating cooked monster meat. I guess my sentence did not poke his/her curiosity about the delectable cooked monster meat.

In other words you're evil. I like that.

cyrocrystal    10

use to be that anything from the crockpot (especially stuffed eggplant, which requires one eggplant and 3 carrots), heals a lot in addition to filling 3/4 of the hunger bar. Honeyed ham and the cupcake also heal a lot.