Sign in to follow this  
necroforger

NecroForger Suggestions - With pics ;P

necroforger    11

i like the gnomes but i want to own them, then they can collect things for me

survival = dominating

Thats not a bad idea...but since the Devs don't like pets and stuff...i dont know if thats possible...

yes but for now put a bird/rabbit trap in chester. it takes up a space but he'll show up on the map

Yeah =/...to be true...im using alot Traps to "mark" the map for something i found...like chester key....machine parts and stuff.....i think they should fix that ASAP....cuz i dont think icon's on the map should be that OP =D

- - - Updated - - -

Them gnomes <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

necroforger    11

OMG! AWESOME!!!!Just found that in this new patch they added the "Pig House ans swanp Icon in the Map" and now i believe that they gonna add my "bucket Idea or item" in the future (maybe) ;Ppost-7248-13764591868008_thumb.pngHow cool is that ? =D

Edited by necroforger

necroforger    11

Photoshop ;P....mad skills LOL....nah its cuz i use photsohp cince 2004 i believe...so i think the 80% comes from imagination since photoshop only EDIT things and not create ;P...u know what i mean!

I love all the ideas, except the thirst meter. I kind of don't want to manage tons of different mechanics - not because I think it would be challenging, but mainly tedious. The concept of water buckets is a good idea though! Just maybe for something else, that isint thirst. To perhaps cook soup, or other craftables. Just please not thirst. >.< micro-managy is not fun for Don't Starve.