A serious gaming topic for NERDS \(▨_▨¬\)

greenglacier

Look at the white text But I actually like Dark Souls so Im going to change my vote

C'mon, no! I was just joking! 

oh me god u cant say fagit thats a slur admin plox ban

It was a joke, alright?

post-297964-0-49771800-1451927039.png

where is xcom ?

Where is cities?

Where is cid meier?

Where is ftl?

Why?

At least there is dota 2, oh wait, there isn't

Were ees dun sterv?

post-297964-0-46072500-1451927182.png

Don't worry ahah

I know you were joking, but I honestly just didn't know which one to pic and I picked lol but I don't like it, it's just the one I know better

Oh, pal. I told ya, you can write in a comment if you can't t fit any of above to your liking. I just mentioned some popular ones.

I'm a bit confused as to what the difference between genre and game type is. Whatever Skyrim is is what I like.

I'm not sure about that either. I guess there are more genres and sub-genres than types.

I believe it to be an RPG, first-person/third-person roleplaying game? 

That's right.

First of you miss the RTS genre (what would be my pick)

Next of for series where is Age of Empires or Starcraft or most RTS games for that matter. Not even Final Fantasy is on there.

I mean not to harp but it's really narrow for chhosing specialy if my favourite genre isn't even on the poll.

First of you miss the RTS genre (what would be my pick)

Next of for series where is Age of Empires or Starcraft or most RTS games for that matter. Not even Final Fantasy is on there.

I mean not to harp but it's really narrow for chhosing specialy if my favourite genre isn't even on the poll.

Well,excuuuuuse me, princess. An rts game is a strategy game and I put strategy there. On the other side I have noticed you guys if your favorite game isn't there post yours. However, aside all those things you just decided that none of the mentioned is fitting for your criterias which is not true. At least you named your fav game that's good. Chillax bro. These are just games.

I was surprised I didn't see Undertale in the "Favorite popular games"

I like a lot of RPG maker games such as Ib and To the Moon. I also enjoy some racers (like Need For Speed) and shooters (like Resident Evil 4).

I like a lot of RPG maker games such as Ib and To the Moon. I also enjoy some racers (like Need For Speed) and shooters (like Resident Evil 4).

Indeed. I'll put Undertale there tomorrow.

I've literally only played like 2 things from that list of gaems. Not that the list is good anyway, doesn't even have hat fortress 2 :^)

I've only been playing Freedom Planet since the Torque beta pls send help.

Yup. Though I just put on the list a few popular games. I'm not one to decide the list is good or nah. I'll keep quiet about that, smh. I never played hat fortress 2 but I love watching SFM movies on YouTube. The Winglet is my fav SFM video creator.

Which type of game you like the most?

What's your favorite genre?

Better question would be what isn't.

It's interesting how bad MMORPG is doing. Even racing games are more popular among us, statistically speaking. Don't Starve being the favourite game is... less suprising.

While we're at it, why isn't invisiblinc on the list? Or mark of tninja? Or Gunpoint? Or YetAnotherGameOneDudeThinksIsGreat? j/k but it's awkward to put only one Klei game on the poll on the Klei forums. :p

Better question would be what isn't.

It's interesting how bad MMORPG is doing. Even racing games are more popular among us, statistically speaking. Don't Starve being the favourite game is... less suprising.

While we're at it, why isn't invisiblinc on the list? Or mark of tninja? Or Gunpoint? Or YetAnotherGameOneDudeThinksIsGreat? j/k but it's awkward to put only one Klei game on the poll on the Klei forums. :p

Fffjehagruqgqochsj *inhales* Damit I've told y'all I chosed a few popular series not the ones that Klei made or anything but if that makes you feel better, Mobb, I'll put them on the list tomorrow. K?!

Archived