DragonMage's Drawing Pad

DragonMage156

30 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Some more Otto WaW sketches:

I love these, the poses look so natural! (though the throwing one should have one foot set further back)

32 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I really like creatures with long ears like this. Heh, maybe that's why I like Ori so much ^_^

You also use horse-like legs a lot, dunno if those are anatomically correct.

33 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Dragon-Frisk

Yes. Just yes.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

Best piece of the piece you posted. I love the lighted core area. It's nice how you made it.

Lighting? I just coloured it like how I normally would XD

10 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

I love these, the poses look so natural! (though the throwing one should have one foot set further back)

You also use horse-like legs a lot, dunno if those are anatomically correct.

Thanks ^_^ Yeah I would agree  that leg was a little too far forward.

What do you mean by horse leg? I thought all anthros have that kind of leg. I saw it one on an anthro sheet.

2 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

he wants to play with them he's just friendly

He?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

For anyone who needs help with drawing these creatures. @Paxtonnnn, this may help with Ysul's drawing or any future dragon pieces you decide to do :)

I already have a design idea for Ysul, (I'm just really lazy) but this'll probably help me in the future.

Edited by Paxtonnnn
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Ysulyan said:

Remember Ysul is anthro dergen so it means he has basically the body of a human
Although he is 7 feet tall, he has scales, he is green, and he is a dregun

Well... I DID have an idea. Until I realized I made the nose look like a giant beak. xD

Edited by Paxtonnnn
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Well... I DID have an idea. Until I realized I made the nose look like a giant beak. xD

Well that's kinda the shape I use for dragons. Looking at it realistically, a sharp hook at the end of the snout would help more with tearing flesh must like what turtles do (but hey I'm just a half dragon-girl, who am I to say?)

9 hours ago, Ysulyan said:

Although he is 7 feet tall...

I knew he was way taller than me XD

• Like 3

ART DUMP! (And more Undertale trash :^) )

I tried to draw Toriel's Sprite. I failed -_- atleast it's still plausible without the sprite to compare it to:

tori_sprite_drawing_by_dragonmage156-daj

Toriel Reading to Dragon-Frisk (me)

toriel_reads_to_dragone_frisk_by_dragonm(Just snail stuff :p )

Mirrored Timelines:

mirrored_realities_by_dragonmage156-daju

Oh yeah, I dug up some more old toys so I decided to bring back these old characters.

First we have Dino:

old_oc__omg_it_has_a_name____by_dragonma

Dino is an inventor/scientist from late Cretaceous period that was mysteriously transported to the present. He lost an arm to an accident and since replaced it with a robotic arm (I'm still kinda working out the designs for that). He is friends with Red and sometimes visits him when he needs help with something.

I dinosaur who's an inventor/scientist, why does that sound so familiar? alphys_2_by_shiitpost-dahw3ih.png

Dream Bunny(?) :

dream_bunny____by_dragonmage156-dajuhhn.

I don't really know what to call this one :/

Lizard OC (Ysul told me it was a salamander) :

lizard_oc_by_dragonmage156-dajuhht.jpg

His old name was Lizid (which ,oddly enough, is the wrong spelling for lizard :p ) so I've been thinking of new names. What do you think of Lizzy or Liz-Ed? Gex? (copyrighted). How about Sal? (Short for salamander). May be girly but... Ok aside from Gex and Liz-Ed, they're all girly XD

Reptiles and Mammals Don't Mix:

reptiles_and_mammals_don_t_mix_by_dragon

These two :wilson_facepalm: Everytime Dino visits Red (the lizard lives with Dino btw), Otto and this guy get up to all sorts of crazy shenanigans. I'm surprised no one's died yet. Just... don't put these two knuckleheads together, it won't end well -_-

Sunrider and Otto:

sunrider_and_otto_by_dragonmage156-dajuh

My own little head canon for Sunrider if I put him in WaW. He'll spend most of his time stopping Otto from doing stupid, daring stuff (and I forgot his Pirate hat. How did I not notice that till now? :/ ). Also Sunrider would have a broken translator around his neck. If anyone can fix it, they can understand Sunrider more :)

More of that monster OC:

monster_oc__still_needs_a_name__by_drago

I've been thinking of names for this guy as well. How about Raval... Ravel? Something like that?

Dino and Dream Bunny irl:

dino__real_vs_drawing__by_dragonmage156-

dream_bunny__real_vs_drawing__by_dragonm

As you can see, Dino's missing an arm. When I was younger, I use to pretend it wasn't missing but now I think replacing it with a robotic arm makes him more unique ^_^

I Got Dunked On:

i_got_dunked_on_by_dragonmage156-dajuhji

"That expression... that's the expression of someone who's loosing their sanity"

So far I've made it up to the Sans fight in Genocide but I have yet to beat. So far he's killed me 24 times and I doubt I'll survive the next time XD (and yes I've been keeping count).

Underswap Sans:

underswap_sans_by_dragonmage156-dajuhjo.

I love this blueberry! happybounce.gif

Dat Picture Placement:

picture_placement_by_dragonmage156-dajuh

This incidental picture placement was too good to go by unnoticed XD

What Was that Noise?!:

what_was_that_noise___by_dragonmage156-d

Wouldn't you be scared if you were out in the Snowdin forests and being followed by someone? Based off the stuff that happens after you exit the Ruins (but just before you meet Sans). This pic didn't come out the way I originally wanted but it's good enough.

• Like 9