DragonMage's Drawing Pad

DragonMage156

10 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Quick routine check: Are all your internal and external organs still fully functional? Do your basic motoric movements still execute properly? Do you feel liquid running down from your nostrils?

You mean I shouldn't be shaking all over and slithering on the ground while froth spews out of my maw?
Oh.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ysulyan said:

You mean I shouldn't be shaking all over and slithering on the ground while froth spews out of my maw?
Oh.

I'm sorry!! >_<

---

ori sketchs (1).jpg

ori sketchs (2).jpg

ori sketchs (3).jpg

I was drawings Ori for hours last night but atleast I got all the references I need and more some. Also this helped me improve how I draw Ori too ^_^

• Like 6

Long awaited art dump #1

Art Lesson:

art_club_lesson_by_dragonmage156-db12rup

This isn't a ship. So Sorry just happens to draw hearts for everyone. Though I wouldn't be mad either way :p

Short Monster Problems:

short_monster_problems_by_dragonmage156-

Based off a lot of peoples headcanon height for Sans. And yes, 5' is my actual height :p

When you're at the Skelebros and Sans makes a Pun:

when_you_re_at_the_skelebros_and_sans_ma

Was gonna be a comic but I lost motivation :/

Idk what to call this one (literally, it's says untitled in the link XD)

untitled_by_dragonmage156-db12rv7.jpg

Let's just say @LiptonPee's streams from awhile back inspired this.

New cat OC (Ginger):

new_cat_oc__ginger__by_dragonmage156-db1

Uncommon colour for generic name. She was gonna have markings but I can't stripes :/

Alternate Otto, otherwise known as Storm after Storm Otto by WaW players:

alternate_otto_by_dragonmage156-db12rvp.

So on Discord a while ago, someone came up with the idea of an edgy RP version of WaW. In this case, Otto is insane and edgy af.

Nose Nudge:

nose_nudge_by_dragonmage156-db12rw0.jpg

Didn't realize it was just an alternate version of Whisker Tickle till after I drew it. Call it revenge/payback if you like ^_^

Tailmote Concepts:

tailmotes_concept_by_dragonmage156-db12r

You already know of the 'love' one but I made a new one for anger. Dw, Ria has to be very angry for this one to work (like taking away/killing Ysul?). The tail becomes so sharp, the lightest tap draws blood. Anyway, I'll probably draw more when I think of them. For now, I only have blue for sadness.

• Like 7

14 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

tailmotes_concept_by_dragonmage156-db12r

You already know of the 'love' one but I made a new one for anger. Dw, Ria has to be very angry for this one to work (like taking away/killing Ysul?). The tail becomes so sharp, the lightest tap draws blood. Anyway, I'll probably draw more when I think of them. For now, I only have blue for sadness.

Spoiler

just got some stupid ideas

yes.png

• Like 5

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

Ah, sorry for not remembering.

It's fine. I'm actually gonna start a poll for it and WmR after I release part one of FD (after the prologue) or whenever the story picks up to see which comic I should continue. There's a lot of things planned for WmR like SPOLIERS Willow getting a pet but atleast with FD, I have a story I can use as a main base.

Idk, we'll have to wait and see.

• Like 1

I think I should get the bad thing out of the way first. So someone said something to me yesterday and it kinda hurt. They didn't realize it and I'm kinda hoping they never find out so... if you know about it, please don't say anything or tag them. I don't wanna get yelled at again >_<

Spoiler cos contains self hate:

Spoiler

hurtful_words_by_dragonmage156-db1vkuq.j

Now after that downer, time for something a little more light-hearted.

Whoops, forgot clothes! Avert your eyes!

forgot_clothes_woops_by_dragonmage156-db

This is an OC @Ysulyan made for a private RP. Decided to try out drawing him. I really like how the mane came out and I may redraw my Chragon because of it :)

• Like 4

Art dump #2

A Chance Meeting:

a_chance_meeting_by_dragonmage156-db2bvi

A scene where Otto and Fera (that's the name I've given her) first meet. Idk if I'll ever finish it so I decided so post the sketch.

A flufficorn:

flufficorn_by_dragonmage156-db2bviz.jpg

Did I fluff it right? XD

DragonMage on Tumblr:

me_on_tumblr_by_dragonmage156-db2bviv.jp

Quite literally too :p this is for any watchers on DA that don't know I have a Tumblr.

Dragon Ori:

ori_dragon_by_dragonmage156-db2bvje.jpg

Ted in Mafia:

ted_in_the_mafia_games_by_dragonmage156-

This was before Mr.P cancelled the one he was gonna start this year (this very month actually). I don't blame him, it's a lot of work -_-;

Me as a Core + backstory:

me_as_a_core_by_dragonmage156-db2bvjs.jp

Bit more development on her. She still likes to show off like her human counterpart ;)

So I was working on the prologue for Fallen Down and... this happened:

weird_pose_by_dragonmage156-db2bvjz.jpg

I was trying to draw him running. Idk what dafug my hand was doing XD

Well that's about it for now. Expect about 1 or 2 more dumps... or maybe more, idk.

• Like 5