DragonMage's Drawing Pad

DragonMage156

On 5/30/2017 at 7:06 PM, DragonMage156 said:

I wonder how cringy it is for some people to see old art of theirs XD and now it's here for everyone to see... forever 0u0

Do you know that terrible feeling you get when you hear the squeak of chalk against a chalk board or nails dragging against a chalkboard? It's like that but times twenty.

FD preview.jpg

Sorry for the slow progress of Fallen Down (for anyone who actually follows it). It's been almost a month since my last part (actually, that isn't too bad) but I just wanna say that it is in progress. I am in the coloring stage atm so it shouldn't be long till it's finished. Maybe next week some time? I hope not to keep you waiting any longer than that.

Also, I hope you enjoy this lil preview :p

• Like 8

It's here! La!

fallen_down_part_2__1_of_2___your_best_f

Also, I wanna ask you guys what dialogue format you think I should go with. Boxes (which take longer to do) or colour coded much like in Wilson meets Red? I'll add a poll so you can vote. Meanwhile, enjoy as Ori meets everyone's favorite flower ^_^ (and his questionable methods of friendship :? )

• Like 7

Some OCs (mostly Otto though XD )

Energetic Pose:

energetic_pose_by_dragonmage156-dbdc466.

Ori Otto Style:

ori_otto_style_by_dragonmage156-dbdc46e.

Otto (best title ever!) :

otto_by_dragonmage156-dbdc46j.jpg

(Thanks @minespatch and @Mobbstar for helping me choose the best colour for that one ^^; )

"Look what I made!"

look_what_i_made__by_dragonmage156-dbdc4

I tried out using felt for Dino's black parts instead this time.

It looks better than the pencil, doesn't it? :/

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 4

Just now, minespatch said:

Lot of Ottos(not my father) and a Dino.

The hoodie one feels like a Lipton Pee inspired one.

Lol :p

Omg it does! XD It's not inspired though. I forgot to mention the story of that one actually. It's either Zootopia related or an alternate alternate Otto XD

• Like 1