Old Early Access augments

It seems like some augments that were available during Invisible inc's Early access days are no longer available. Could any one provide me with information (descriptions, stats, if they can still be found within the code, but I'm more particularly interested on the item's description) on the following augments?:

Stealth rig (Decker's old augment, hated by many remembered by few)

Cranial bank? I don't remember this augment's name, but I am sure it used to be archieve Xu's old augment

saddochistic pumps, I don't know if I spelled it right, all I can remember is that it used to be some sort of predictive brawling that activated on kill instead of on melee ko.

Also I would like to know if any of you guys remembers any content that was cut from the game, if you do please post the item's (or what ever thing it is) description if you have it.

For example I remember seeing two programs on an update image "flare" and "halt" and heard of another program called "fool" but I have never seen any of this programs on the game myself. I heard halt was a very OP program and that it was cut from the game, but who knows?

Never played this game in early access but the wiki still shows "Carbon Myomer: Adds one inventory slot. Not stackable." so I assume this used to be a thing.

Fool and Flare still exists. I think you mean Halt and Feast. Once again they're listed on the wiki. Feast I assume was too broken when combined with Central.

Never played this game in early access but the wiki still shows "Carbon Myomer: Adds one inventory slot. Not stackable." so I assume this used to be a thing.

Actually I am pretty sure thats still on the game. Is the only way to get 8 item slots. upgrading strength to the maximum only gives you seven inventory slots. 

Actually I am pretty sure thats still on the game. Is the only way to get 8 item slots. upgrading strength to the maximum only gives you seven inventory slots. 

? You get 8 anyway regardless of your strength. Also I'd be pretty unlucky to not see it in 495 hours of playtime.

Hmm, it seems like klei removed Carbon Myomer from Monst3rs available items, however it can still be gotten as a rare drop from scientists(like a 1 in 24 chance)

Also, some unused items include different tiers of Wireless Scanners and Internationale's Custom(which was replaced by the Network Siphon augment)

Archived