Shipwrecked Hang Ten (Build 161026) - December 17th

I'm actually playing with Walani and I got to the hurricane's season. Now the game is really lagging like crazy while the winds are blowing. Sins the new update I had some troubles with lags especially with the apes. (Found two islands covered with them and HUM... More than 30 apes following you can make the game rater slow which is normal I guess).

But here there isn't any reasons to lag as there is nothing moving appart from the wind which didn't cause problem before the update. And now the entire game is lagging a little. When I have 4 apes following me the game lags pretty much and freeze during winds.

My informations :

I play on a asuspro laptop

Win 10 - version 1511.

"System exploitation version" translation from "Version du système d'exploitation": 10586.36

Processor : Intel® Core i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40 GHZ

Memory RAM installed : 4.00 Go (3.89 Go usable)

System type : 64 bits processor x64

DirectX 12.0

Material NVIDIA :

GeForce 820M

Pilot version : 355.54

Version API Direct3D : 12

Do you need any other information to help me out?

Do I need to post my problem on an other post on the forum?

The lagging problem is a Bug, I play on a Laptop that has lower specs then your's but I only lag when 30 apes come on the screen or I have reached day 85.

I'm  sure Klei will get this fixed in time since they said that 3 major updates will take place and then rest of the bugs will be ironed out.

Hammer them down to get back half the resources

The lagging problem is a Bug, I play on a Laptop that has lower specs then your's but I only lag when 30 apes come on the screen or I have reached day 85.

I'm  sure Klei will get this fixed in time since they said that 3 major updates will take place and then rest of the bugs will be ironed out.

Thanks for information and support guys.

I'll wait and see if the next update fixes the problem... Even when it rains the game lags... :(

Anyway I'm having fun even if I have the quit my game every 30 min to restart it.

Thanks for information and support guys.

I'll wait and see if the next update fixes the problem... Even when it rains the game lags... :(

Anyway I'm having fun even if I have the quit my game every 30 min to restart it.

Make sure you run less programs in the Background (running firefox slows the game down and things like Antivirus) otherwise your system is top notch to run DS. Lagging during raining is very odd

Archived