Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

kilmanio

"Classy Pumps"

Naipseht    223

Most players are trading Classy items for 2-3 Common items. However, since this item is new with the current update, you may be able to fetch up to triple that amount. All in the eyes of the buyer.

Exhu    161

For new classy items (recent update), I personally am offering two classies for one (again, only new classy items) until they become more available, then I will drop it to a 1 for 1 ratio.

JohnConnor    39

For new classy items (recent update), I personally am offering two classies for one (again, only new classy items) until they become more available, then I will drop it to a 1 for 1 ratio.

May I ask how many new classy skins you have traded at this rate? And how many more are you willing or able to trade before the next reset?

kilmanio    0

If anyone is interested, I'd trade the pumps for a tweed waistcoat and pants (both brown/tan).

make sure you have used the steam mobile authenticator for the last 7 days and have trade confirmations enabled.

Item no longer for trade