A Puzzle for Klei! (...and others who want to try)

As a scout, i figured out the puzzle quite fast.

Pen + Paper + scout's brain = Solution to every code puzzle a common person can understand.

Took me about 10 minutes. 2 minutes to confirm the letter pattern, 8 minutes to figure out the goddamn number meaning.

Pen + Paper + scout's brain = Solution to every code puzzle a common person can understand.

Took me about 10 minutes. 2 minutes to confirm the letter pattern, 8 minutes to figure out the goddamn number meaning.

Really? 10 minutes? Pfft. I did it in 5.

Here's my solution:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1738[/ATTACH]

errrk I forgot to point out that "Mad" should "And" which makes it "WMZ" instead of "WNZ"

also, instead of "u -> t" it should be "u ->g"

You, sir, are a genius. You have my respect.

Edited by Germolin

They used to have these kinds of ciphers in the daily paper next to the crossword where you would solve a famous quote by swapping the letters. I miss those... bring on more ciphers!

Haha, yup in my newspaper they're called "Cryptoquotes" and my grandfather had got me hooked on em when I was younger. This one was easy since the solution was just the letter swapped, but I also didn't want to make it too too hard because I didn't want people to give up thinking I was trolling them. Needless to say I could've made it a little harder (and also maybe proof-checked it too, thanks to Zing_of_Wind_Village to solving it in 2 days and pointing out where I screwed up :p). I do plan on making another one so if you or anyone else is interested keep your eyes peeled for the next one when I release it! I'll probably put it in my sig as well.

Ah. Your a scout, I'm a heavy.

Here's a small one I made. Probably easy. Then again, probably not. Just something I thought up. Goodluck. :)

l9sx15m9xw1nl5ss

looks like the stuff you put in the calculator like how to spell "boobs" in calculator idk.

1,5,9 are the number correspondents of the first three vowels in the alphabet.

*Wilson smiles?

Edited by Zing_of_wind_village