Sign in to follow this  
Lynge

What to do... What to do....

Lynge    10

Hey guys hust reached day 50 (i know its not that much) and i kinda got stuck.. I dont now what to do. So i thougt you guys might have some ideas.;)

Decorate your base , or make tedius tasks l;ike destroy all spider nests , have a massive farm. Flesh out your base so its HUGE.OR , you can move away from your base and make a new one.

Or try to find maxwell.

Little Teemo    15

catch all the butterfly and decorate them around ur base =3, make a storage area, make tent city!...make more effigy, make second base, hunt tentacle for more spikes! a lot fo stuff to do

Oaa    10

catch all the butterfly and decorate them around ur base =3, make a storage area, make tent city!...make more effigy, make second base, hunt tentacle for more spikes! a lot fo stuff to do

dont do that stuff. if u feel there is nothing to do just take a break and wait for the next update. if u make too much u will lose interest in the game when its been released

Little Teemo    15

dont do that stuff. if u feel there is nothing to do just take a break and wait for the next update. if u make too much u will lose interest in the game when its been released

well he asked XD just giving some idea if he want to do anything extra, but taking break is a good idea too...but if he want to keep playing then yeah...

VanillaPyro    10

a. Explore every inch of your island.

b.*Backpacking; bring a supply of pumpkins**, wood, cut grass (for campfires), and your tools and go traveling across the island for 8 days or more.

c.*Night-exploring; fill a backpack with torches and run around during the night.

d. Go to a forest (preferably away from your base) and burn it to the ground with a torch.

e. Adopt 10 smallbirds and take care of them all for at least 10 days.

f. Create every food recipe the crockpot has to offer.

*make sure to have a meat effigy at home base in case you die

**or your food of choice, I use pumpkin because they stack on each other and fill your character up a lot