Hello!

CreepypastaCath

Well then. Y'all are crazy.

This generalisation is mildly offensive, unless you consider BarovSoap's simple and polite "hello" as a mark of craziness, alongside Adura's and my warnings. I could carry on, but you get the idea.

But frankly, what did you expect? Fantastic mountain-climber vice-presidents spending their time on some game forum? Haha!

• Developer

...tiaw ho -AHAHAHAHAH ?!?!?syad lareves rof sdrawkcab sesutats rieht lla epyt dna ,sdoog dekab ekam ot sliartne namuh esu ,elpoep etatipaced nosrep yzarc a dluoW ?I ma, yzarc m'I os, oH

She knows how to bake a... great... red-velvet cake. *sweats nervously*

Saying 'hello' is a mark of craziness when you're replying to me, that's for sure Mob. I'm gonna call ya Mob from now on, is that alright darlin?

...I should have known better. Don't talk with me, unless it's about business, for the coming months, as I won't reply.

Saying 'hello' is a mark of craziness when you're replying to me, that's for sure Mob. I'm gonna call ya Mob from now on, is that alright darlin?

And Derpime has a point there. Touché good most likely human being.

And Geni, CrazyCath is my spirit animal. Shush

Im surprised you manage to piss someone off already..

GG

AND I WILL NOT SHUT UP.

Oh, don't worry, I think I scared them off-

*is watching from the other side of the room*

And I have no idea what I did wrong, I just called him a nickname- Unless he's one of those people. Oooohhhhhhhh. Well I mucked up then.

Some people will recorrect users when their name is said wrong. Or if they're called by their title. 

@Pyromailmann, @ImDaMisterL, I don't mind that. I don't mind being called any kind of name, as long as it doesn't cause confusion. I am not even offended by Cath. But knowing what she told me, it's probably the smartest move to stay at distance.

EDIT: Gosh cath I mean you said "saying hello is insanity" I mean seriously is this SO natural to you that you can't even see it anymore?

Archived