Hello!

CreepypastaCath

Don't mind those insane, poor souls. The off-topic section is... free (as in liberty).

Be cautious about your notification feed when adding the following people as friends:

weirdobob (lots of status updates at once)

MenaAthena (replying to a status update will flood your inbox with all replies after, which are a lot)

The Don't Starve section is currently exploding due to the recently released DLC "Shipwrecked", but the art thread is still rather calm. There's a bunch of neat-looking comics over there.

Some fair advice: Avoid posting on very old topics, people tend to react aggressively to that, calling you a necromancer and simliar rubbish, only making things worse in the process. If you need a prime example of irony, post on very old topics.

Klei is an awesome game company that listens to their customers. Really, they do. For instance, Shipwrecked was originally developed as a stand-alone. Then a lot people posted why they'd prefer a DLC, and suddenly SW is a DLC. Palm tree guards in SW may just be influenced by Fidooop's relentless harassment creativity. DST was made W.XP compatible again after I tried to figure out why it was changed and couldn't be bothered to uncompile code and started a rather heated up discussion about it sorry kzisor we love you yes I am a jerk deal with it

Finally, about the forums themselves: You can notify people by quoting their posts (button under every post) or marking their post and pressing the "@mention" pop-up. You can subscribe to threads by clicking the "follow" button next to its title. You can only edit posts after 5 posts have been made outside of off-topic. You can send and receive Personal Messages after ... some posts.

Be kind and silly! See you around! :-)

Wow, didn't expect such a warm welcome... Though I think it's because Geni warned you. And I am no plaything. Playthings are kinda my thing- meaning I'll eat your soul.

Aaannnyways, as for 'fresh meat', I'm not fresh, I'm more like the rotting corpse of your mother.

Thanks for the heads up and stuff!

And as for wierdobob.... *sprays wierdobob away spray* Shoo! I rebuke thee!

Archived