hey all!

lalut

hey everyone!

lalut here. just wanted to intro my self to the community! ive reached day 100, and i must say its getting funner and funner. learning new things and seeing what i can do to survive. anyways i love this game and can't wait for more things to come.

:)

Are you sure you are not sirmentlegens alt?

hmm dont know who that is. been on the forum reading and researching, but never joined till today. wanted to join the community since this games super awesome.

Welcome!:) I'm pretty old myself.:)

thanks Toaster!

Welcome I'm pretty new myself lol.

thaaaanks!

well im sirmentlegen and everyone calls me the high bacon priest and barovsoap is my student.

nice to meet you 'the high bacon priest' :) i see you play on steam? maybe? add to make my friends list look active? :p

hey all my first forum post...ever :D on any forum even xD anyway i figured here was as good a place as any to say hi and see if i could feel my way around posting and such :)

Edited by shadow2356
typos...darn typos xP so much for a good impression eh?

....i am among my people! :') i think im gonna like it here. :D

Also ill give you a link to my church here in this forum. This forum is home to the crazyest people alive like sciencemachine. (don't worries he will come around here Sooner or later)

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?6357-BACON-THREAD!!-For-all-you-re-bacon-needs

wow good reactions :) also...im so glad im not the only one still here at 2 in the morning :p

well im still up because i have work at 4am. and takes an hour to get to work. so i have to leave at 3am. soooo here i am passing time till i go to work. woot woot to the night owls. :)