Sign in to follow this  
RawX

Don't Starve for DS/3DS/DSi

RawX    14

So I took a glance at the way the game works in more detail, and honestly this would make a wonderful DS/3DS game, the mechanics are already there, the only question is do you have any DS devs on your team?

RawX    14

I might take a test into my own hands....just to see if the current build would work on ds or not without a full remake

BarovSoap    878

So I took a glance at the way the game works in more detail, and honestly this would make a wonderful DS/3DS game, the mechanics are already there, the only question is do you have any DS devs on your team?

I made a similar post about tablets. They say anything is possible once the game is finished, but while it is still in Beta nothing like that will be done as the game itself is the primary focus.

RawX    14

I just started a test, its gonna take a few days but once its done im going to post my results

Snob    1,272

Bumpin cause this has to happen.

Instead of having a sore back, we can lay down playing Don't Starve on a handheld!

Devs, please take this to consideration.

RawX    14

ive got the main screen working thus far, im sure if they put their heads together this can become a reality, but as for me recoding the entire game oh hell no -_- not for free anyway

BarovSoap    878

ive got the main screen working thus far, im sure if they put their heads together this can become a reality, but as for me recoding the entire game oh hell no -_- not for free anyway

I assure you your time and effort will be rewarded in some way, that is if they know you're doing this. Perhaps an email along with a video of your progress to the Devs.