Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

CoolBeaver83

Removable unique augments

Hey there guys. I'm new to this forum, and straight away I have a question for you. Are those unique augments like Drako's removable by using augment grafter (or whatever it is called). Would be good to know, may be useful for endless run. Thank you guys!

wodzu_93    23

Yes, they are. Just remember to bring Vault Access Card to cybernetics missions. If there is a Vault Door, there will be either Augment Drill (this is what you are looking for) or 2 Augment Grafters.

Want to just mention in passing that drilling out an augment will KO your agent for a few turns, so time it carefully.

Thanks, but I am not new to the game))

Jason    1,936

Draco's unique augment is not removable. Instead, he has 4 empty slot.

That's a bug that will be fixed when the next patch goes up.  It should work like all other augments.

dantexiong    2

That's a bug that will be fixed when the next patch goes up.  It should work like all other augments.

Oops..I thought that was a feature..

ErlKing    6

NOOOooooooo...........

Seriously though, could we get better bonuses or choose them when scanning dead guards after maxing out Draco skills?

Btw what will happen when you drill out Sharp's augment?

HumanKirby    56

NOOOooooooo...........

Seriously though, could we get better bonuses or choose them when scanning dead guards after maxing out Draco skills?

Btw what will happen when you drill out Sharp's augment?

You will only lose the extra KO effect, the augment size is defined in the agent class, so you will not lose this.

bobthe    3

You can currently get credits (if I recall correctly), power, or AP. All three of which are pretty great as free bonuses if you've already maxed his skills.

HumanKirby    56

You can currently get credits (if I recall correctly), power, or AP. All three of which are pretty great as free bonuses if you've already maxed his skills.

Maybe we should just get a little multiplier if the agents are dead. Like 200 instead of 100 credits. Because Draco just becomes an regular, early maxed out agents for some small bonuses (altrough a bit extra power can save you)