BACON THREAD!! For all you're bacon needs

keyreper

Gentlemen of the Bacon, it has been far too long since out last little brouhaha. As ambassador to the Church of Grahamology, it is with a mere sensation that I say that your church is nothing but putrid and crude to the Church of Grahamology. Sure, this has been posted before, but let me say this one time and one time only: the humble Church of Grahamology will not stop until peace is forged between any and all other churches that do other kinds of worship that we may find imperfect … except for yours. Us worshippers of the almighty crackers cannot stand the sight, taste or filth that is a piece of bacon, and for a church to devout to it whatsoever is blasphemy.

Heed my words, Baconites, for our rivalry is not yet demolished.

-Dr. Nope

Gentlemen of the Bacon, it has been far too long since out last little brouhaha. As ambassador to the Church of Grahamology, it is with a mere sensation that I say that your church is nothing but putrid and crude to the Church of Grahamology. Sure, this has been posted before, but let me say this one time and one time only: the humble Church of Grahamology will not stop until peace is forged between any and all other churches that do other kinds of worship that we may find imperfect … except for yours. Us worshippers of the almighty crackers cannot stand the sight, taste or filth that is a piece of bacon, and for a church to devout to it whatsoever is blasphemy.

-Dr. Nope

U w0t m8.

Guess this also means war for the Popsicle Palace.

Which is actually some kind of church, but Palace sounded better.

Edited by Palpetinus

-Dr. Nope

You cracker peasants should've taken a number and waited in line before being able to have an audience with us of the bacon master race. Leave and go back to the unknown filth you came from!

We have overpowered the crackers!

9:43 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: What is it?9:43 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Many things brother9:44 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Like your blasphemous worship of bacon9:45 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: Okay then.9:46 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: Start the conversation.9:47 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Regarding out long-lasting rivalry, I am curious... will this be an eternal fued?9:47 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: I am not sure.9:47 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Perhaps... we can form a treaty9:48 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: You do know this is the internet right?9:48 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: And together, we can stop other blasphemous worships9:48 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Yes brother, I am aware of that9:50 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Are you there brother?9:50 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: Yws9:50 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: Yes9:50 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Very well9:50 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: So a treaty it is?9:51 PM - BarovSoap has been invited to chat.9:51 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: I have invited my advisor.9:52 PM - BarovSoap entered chat.9:52 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Good day9:52 PM - BarovSoap: Hello sir/madam9:52 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Sir it is9:52 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: Now about this treaty.9:52 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: I refuse.9:52 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: On what grounds?9:53 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: I don't work with infedels.9:53 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Define... "Infedels"9:53 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: You.9:53 PM - Dr. Nope: Are you afraid to succumb?9:54 PM - BarovSoap: We have been offered a treaty before, we shall not be mad fools of9:54 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Of?9:55 PM - BarovSoap: made9:55 PM - BarovSoap: I'm in game, don't expect much9:55 PM - Dr. Nope: Please explain to my leader and myself why you don't want to be made fools.9:55 PM - Dr. Nope: I expect a legitimate response.9:56 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: We hate you.9:57 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Now now, hate is such a strong word9:57 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: Yepp9:58 PM - BarovSoap: Peace did not work in the past, do you seriously expect us to trust you again?9:58 PM - Dr. Nope: A good leader is mature and gives logical answers rather than baby responses.9:58 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: When was there peace in the past?9:58 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: We are not leading nations here!9:58 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: We are leading internet churches!9:58 PM - Dr. Nope: We don't need the obvious.9:59 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Your point?9:59 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: We don't need to give drawn out responses!9:59 PM - Dr. Nope: I expect something like that from someone who took responsibility to make their own church.10:02 PM - Dr. Nope: I do not care if it is an internet church or not.10:02 PM - BarovSoap: My offer is this: you give up your religion of ***** crackers, and we will allow safe passage through our internet space without cyber abuse for following false idols10:03 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Why would we pass through your internet space?10:03 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: You did the other day...10:03 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: How so?10:03 PM - Dr. Nope: You passed through ours.10:03 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: You come to the church.10:03 PM - Dr. Nope: Don't give us bullshit.10:04 PM - BarovSoap: We don't give ****, only bacon10:04 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: Opps miss spelled.10:04 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: *Came10:04 PM - Dr. Nope: You are misspelling many words.10:04 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: When did I come to the church?10:04 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: I was exiled long ago!10:05 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: I am game devoloping right now so i can't get everything right!10:07 PM - Dr. Nope: I am surprised the elitist Bacon Church is rather quiet this time around.10:07 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: Well we are the best.10:07 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: I do believe you forgot a comma there10:07 PM - Dr. Nope: Why don't you speak more often, then?10:08 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: I am making a game right now.10:08 PM - Dr. Nope: Please, educate me with how great your church is.10:08 PM - Dr. Nope: I want to know everything.10:08 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/topic/5915-bacon-thread-for-all-youre-bacon-needs/10:08 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: Read it.10:09 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: That is the history.10:10 PM - Dr. Nope: My post was deleted.10:10 PM - Dr. Nope: This is inaccurate history.10:10 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: It is censorship!10:10 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: I did not do it.10:10 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: But someone did10:10 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: I am not an Admin for those forums.10:11 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Then who is?10:12 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: It could be Sdy, Joe or Toaster.10:12 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: sYD*10:13 PM - Dr. Nope: We would prefer usernames rather than real names.10:13 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: Syd,Toaster Fu or JoeW10:14 PM - BarovSoap: I'm pretty sure Toaster Fu's first real name isn't Toaster10:14 PM - Dr. Nope: You don't say.10:15 PM - BarovSoap: It's obvious he is who you were referring to.10:15 PM - Dr. Nope: I see no Syd or Joe on the forum or listed.10:16 PM - Dr. Nope: I'm not stupid, I know Toaster is not a real first name.10:16 PM - BarovSoap: Well apparently you ARE stupid, JoeW is a Klei employee, and Syd is a moderator (as is Toaster Fu)10:17 PM - Dr. Nope: Sorry that I don't know your church at all.10:17 PM - Dr. Nope: I am not a mind reader, and it seems that you expect me to be one.10:17 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: That is the forums not the church.10:17 PM - Dr. Nope: You still worship bacon on the forum.10:18 PM - Dr. Nope: You talk about your church on the forum.10:18 PM - Dr. Nope: The information is right in front of me.10:21 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Seeing as how peace is no longer has a chance, I suggest that we adjourn this meeting10:22 PM - Dr. Nope: The Church of Grahamology does not like to negotiate with elitists.10:23 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: Well you started the metting.10:23 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: meeting*10:23 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Yes10:23 PM - Dr. Nope: Please, I don't need the obvious.10:23 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: and we shall finish it10:23 PM - BarovSoap: We don't negotiate with terrorists.10:23 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: How are we terrorists?10:23 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Well10:24 PM - Dr. Nope: We, in no way, have caused the Bacon Church serious harm.10:24 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: That is no matter10:24 PM - A Teenage Diplomat: Let us leave10:24 PM - A Teenage Diplomat left chat.10:24 PM - Dr. Nope: You have no right to call us terrorists.10:24 PM - Dr. Nope: Goodbye.10:24 PM - Dr. Nope left chat.10:24 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: Good job!10:24 PM - BarovSoap: We won, clearly10:24 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: We can't lose!10:25 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: Should i post this chat on the forums?10:25 PM - BarovSoap: Bacon guides our actions, they can't match our power10:25 PM - BarovSoap: and that is completely up to you10:25 PM - ₴їґMєитlєgєи: I need to show our power to all.

What we really need is a bacon dragon, to shower our enimes in bacony death! Also a sword made of bacon, wrapped in bacon, stuffed with bacon, cooked for an hour in a vat of bacon made of bacon, and blessed by bacon, reinforced with bacon, layered into an even bigger bacon sword.

• Like 2