[Gameplay] - Seed + Golem

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Seed + Golem

Issue Description: Just wanted to ensure, that how it works is intended:

I took Seed and Golem as starting programs.

So, after obtaining a 3rd porgram I noticed a strange thing - Seed was nullifying the Golem's effect never allowing it to get below 4.

Steps to Reproduce: 1) Take Golem and Seed;

2) Use a program besides Golem, see Golem costed at 4;

3) Move to the next turn;

4) Use another program once aggain, see Golem still being at 4;

P.S. - Issue may be that instead of lowering only the cost of the first program you use, Seed lowers all the costs, not allowing the cost of golem to go sub-zero, as (4-4-1=-1), making the ability unable to work;

It has confusing description. Golem works like this: At the start of your turn (any new turn counts as 1st turn) Golem costs 4-1=3 pwr, and after you used it the cost goes up to 4. If you didn't use Golem at this turn, the next turn (2nd) it would cost 4-2=2, but resets to 4 if you us it,  and so on. So if you took seed, your first 'discount' goes to zero, and your use resets Golem to 4. Just take Golem without Seed, and you'll see.

I took a look at the game's code. At the start of every turn if the Golem's cost is greater than 0 then it's cost is lessened by 1. Since seed makes every program cost 0 then unfortunately nothing is done and the cost for Golem stays the same. Hopefully the devs can make the interactions between these 2 programs better.

Archived