Draco's Augment

Draco is unable to scan any guards, even KO'd ones, after he has maxed out his stats. I thought I heard somewhere that he would scan dead guards as if they were KO'd guards after he maxed his stats out, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm wondering Draco's augment no longer working after his stats are maxed out is intentional?

Just wondering if draco can repeatedly knock out the same guard and get random bonus? That would be cool if I am at the end of a mission and have all the juice to use a volt Disruptor to squeeze all the benefits out of a guard. (I

Similar to Olivia)

Just wondering if draco can repeatedly knock out the same guard and get random bonus? That would be cool if I am at the end of a mission and have all the juice to use a volt Disruptor to squeeze all the benefits out of a guard. (I

Similar to Olivia)

KOing a guard does not trigger the bonus. It's a separate action after the guard is KOed when Draco is on top of them (or on a corpse). You can only scan each guard once, even if you scanned them when KOed and then kill them. In that case you've effectively blocked yourself from getting the permanent boost since you already scanned them when they were KOed.

Archived