Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Gigadroid

[Help] Save-Edit -> Augment-Editing

Gigadroid    8

Hello Invisible Inc players!

In preparation for the upcoming DLC (can't wait to get it btw!), I've been playing II again. However, I can't seem to save edit (inventory edit) some items onto the agents. 

Justification for save-editing: Main reason: Save SO MUCH time for not reloading rescuing agents. If I get shalem/deckard in the detention center then I can just augment-edit their augment to E.G. Nika's default augment. Sub Reason: Keep the game fresh such as installing Challenging Enemies mod and equipping >1 agent augments onto one agent.

Problem: I used to be able to augment edit before Update 11, now any changes are reverted back to their original values. Somehow the saves are being double-checked (I'm guessing). Anyone know how to workaround this?

I've been following this guide for save-editing before Update 11. 

Thanks!

Shirsh    129

You can edit scripts/modules/serverdefs.lua under line 1119 (or search for "potential rescueable units") to equip imprisoned agents by augments (and/or items) that you like.

Gigadroid    8

You can edit scripts/modules/serverdefs.lua under line 1119 (or search for "potential rescueable units") to equip imprisoned agents by augments (and/or items) that you like.

Thanks for the input although I really rather save-edit as that method doesn't allow augment-editing of existing agents. And if you suggest changing agentdefs.lua, thanks again for the input but the I STILL prefer save-editing because it can be so flexible.