How to get badges?

Now I live on with this title to shame me and my poor memory. d'oh...

At least yours has an interesting backstory. Other people have to put off with simple typos as their calling card :cry:

Not to say that I wouldn't like it, it's just that it's not really a title, more of a reminder that "you too suck". Vanity items are reticulous. (hope it's spelt right this time ;D ) Oh well member titles can change, eventually, probably only to the worse though...

EDIT: And if member titles can, in fact, change, maybe Mr. L just acquired a new title as the mom that doesn't know how to "like" a "post". Poor mum, thinks we are doing business talk.

• Developer

At least yours has an interesting backstory. Other people have to put off with simple typos as their calling card :cry:

Not to say that I wouldn't like it, it's just that it's not really a title, more of a reminder that "you too suck". Vanity items are reticulous. (hope it's spelt right this time ;D ) Oh well member titles can change, eventually, probably only to the worse though...

*likes*

• Developer
And if member titles can, in fact, change, maybe Mr. L just acquired a new title as the mom that doesn't know how to "like" a "post".

*looks at title* Oh Mobbstar, don't be ridiclious, I'm not a mum.

*is still the same* I just had no more likes available to give ;-;

Aww...

Archived