Sign in to follow this  
Quoth143

Don't Starve: Resumptus

Net Spectre    899
Just now, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Oh, this ain't gonna stop, is it?

Of course. Fluff Poisoning is a serious illness, didn't you know that? Even right now, some poor bloke writhes in cute-induced throes, taking their last "aww"!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Started reading this comic today and all I have to say is fantastic. The story is great and riveting. I wanted to ask have you though more about creating a mod for the character of Jack? His look is amazing and I would love the idea of playing as him. Ok now that I asked that two question... What instrument do you picture his voice being?... and would the scythe you show in artwork be an item and what would it do?

• Like 4

Storm137    921
6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Now Albert and Wilson can both be werekitties. Albert just gets the joy of being the bigger cat.

Wilson can fit in smaller places better at least.

• Like 2

Quoth143    12045
12 minutes ago, TrueCooperAtion said:

Started reading this comic today and all I have to say is fantastic. The story is great and riveting. I wanted to ask have you though more about creating a mod for the character of Jack? His look is amazing and I would love the idea of playing as him. Ok now that I asked that two question... What instrument do you picture his voice being?... and would the scythe you show in artwork be an item and what would it do?

I'd love to see a Jack mod too. 

Anyway I picture Jack's voice as a piano, kind of like the beginning of this piece:

And yes, the scythe would be Jack's own specific item that he can craft in the tools tab. It does slightly more damage than the spear and would also be good for farming. He'd also spawn with a straw hat that was given to him by his family which would be effective against heat but about as effective as a regular straw hat in rain. 

• Like 2

Quoth143    12045
56 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

You know, I really miss Winona and Jokul...

Winona was kind of one off and I will probably draw Jokul again soon. 

• Like 3

DragonMage156    27538
21 hours ago, TrueCooperAtion said:

There's an Albert mod but not a Jack one to my forbidden knowledge.

21 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

meowilson.png

I think all Wilson needs is the little annoyed mark on his head... either that or he's secretly blushing under that fur ^_^

9 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Come, Wayward Souls,
that wander through the darkness,
there is a light 
for the lost and the meek.
Sorrow and fear are easily forgotten
when you submit to the soil of the earth. 

When I saw that on Tumbr, I thought it was Carry on Wayward Son at first :p

• Like 2

minespatch    84429
15 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Carry on Wayward Son

I can just see Albert quoting the Gwar cover of the song to Wilson. "Carry on my wayward brother, GET A JOB YOU LAZY BUM". :wilson_ecstatic: That or Wilson's father/mother in the Quoth-verse.

• Like 4