Sign in to follow this  
Quoth143

Don't Starve: Resumptus

Recommended Posts

osmRhodey    1472
9 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

deathtohounds.png

Warly has the ability to make monster meat safe to eat. The tables have turned...

Oh? How's that? :0
I haven't gotten him unlocked yet so I don't know what stuff he can cook and how. :'D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quoth143    12059
12 minutes ago, osmRhodey said:

Oh? How's that? :0
I haven't gotten him unlocked yet so I don't know what stuff he can cook and how. :'D

Warly comes with his own portable crock pot and is able to make four recipes specific to him. One recipe is called Monster Tartare which is based on Steak Tartare, a near raw dish consisting of lightly seared or raw pieces of steak and served with raw onions, and raw egg. Warly uses monster meat and is able to make it safe for characters to eat. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
osmRhodey    1472
Just now, Quoth143 said:

Warly comes with his own portable crock pot and is able to make four recipes specific to him. One recipe is called Monster Tartare which is based on Steak Tartare, a near raw dish consisting of lightly seared or raw pieces of steak and served with raw onions, and raw egg. Warly uses monster meat and is able to make it safe for characters to eat. 

Huh! That's neato! Better than my recipes of dragonpies and stuff all consisting of mostly sticks. Or fishsticks with monster meat fish and a stick...i feel i embody woodie at this rate...sticks for everything
But that's super cool. I could see why it'd be better too and not lower sanity. It just has better presentation and stuff :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mobbstar    14122

BUSTED!

Say pal, you look convicted. You had better clear your browser history.

(Also, what on earth is going on with Wilson's eyes? I know he has this banshee thingie, but those.... those are true horror :P)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Asparagus    9137

Last Panel, GoH Wilson!!!!! ACK!! So the GoH's are the forms the Survivors took on when they become the Puppet Masters!! O__O They become more Dapper!! *gasps*

O__O

Wendy in her Pink dress... a stark contrast to her demeanor... death in the form of beauty!!

*chalks one up again for the Wendy faction*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    21266
31 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

Last Panel, GoH Wilson!!!!! ACK!! So the GoH's are the forms the Survivors took on when they become the Puppet Masters!! O__O They become more Dapper!! *gasps*

O__O

Wendy in her Pink dress... a stark contrast to her demeanor... death in the form of beauty!!

*chalks one up again for the Wendy faction*

That would explain why Wes gets so smug-like.

He got past Adventure Mode. He has all the rights to brag.

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chosenbap    5
38 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

Last Panel, GoH Wilson!!!!! ACK!! So the GoH's are the forms the Survivors took on when they become the Puppet Masters!! O__O They become more Dapper!! *gasps*

O__O

Wendy in her Pink dress... a stark contrast to her demeanor... death in the form of beauty!!

*chalks one up again for the Wendy faction*

He's a guest to Them

Only the honour-y-est of guests get to sit on the fancy chair

Edited by chosenbap
Hit send too early
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Asparagus    9137
3 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

That would explain why Wes gets so smug-like.

He got past Adventure Mode. He has all the rights to brag.

latest?cb=20151231060450

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this