Sign in to follow this  
Quoth143

Don't Starve: Resumptus

Quoth143    12019
1 hour ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Wait, you go to jail! Te entire time I thought they where trying to murder me!

No. You don't go to jail. And I think I need to add a disclaimer for these posts. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Thanks 1

minespatch    74582
18 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

vandals.thumb.png.c699c31c9a92c36fa9d358272d7dac82.png

9 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

No. You don't go to jail. And I think I need to add a disclaimer for these posts. 

Okay, you almost made me feel confused for a second. The guards didn't arrest me for jaywalking so I felt pretty safe. Though... It does inspire me to have Wilson go Bambi-eyed in a drawing saying "Please don't arrest me".:wilson_ecstatic:

Though I can see the flower picking being a problem if it was in front of one of a piggies property.

Cute drawing nonetheless.

18 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

cutie.thumb.png.e8432b1a85eb655bac7bca0765df008e.png

You too have encountered the cuteness of the Pogs. We have been blessed in its presence.:wilson_sneaky:

Dammit that thing reminds me of my cat.

I'm not sure what Bobby's thought of cats are but Pogs are like the best of both worlds, cat and dog hybrid.Like a sandfox of some kind.

• Like 2

Quoth143    12019
15 hours ago, minespatch said:

Okay, you almost made me feel confused for a second. The guards didn't arrest me for jaywalking so I felt pretty safe. Though... It does inspire me to have Wilson go Bambi-eyed in a drawing saying "Please don't arrest me".:wilson_ecstatic:

Though I can see the flower picking being a problem if it was in front of one of a piggies property.

Cute drawing nonetheless.

You too have encountered the cuteness of the Pogs. We have been blessed in its presence.:wilson_sneaky:

Dammit that thing reminds me of my cat.

I'm not sure what Bobby's thought of cats are but Pogs are like the best of both worlds, cat and dog hybrid.Like a sandfox of some kind.

Bobbie doesn't mind cats. Her allergy unfortunately makes it hard to be around them. Pogs are the best of both worlds.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 1

EragonSaphira    116
On 10/16/2018 at 1:44 PM, Quoth143 said:

cutie.thumb.png.e8432b1a85eb655bac7bca0765df008e.pnglasers.thumb.png.d7127a51666a89887c50946b564c2935.png

The Don't Starve: Hamlet beta has given me new doodle ideas. 

The pogs are the cutest DS creature I've ever laid eyes upon. Now, the Pugalisk... not so much.

I need to know what happenes when the iron hulk head, ribs, claws, and legs come together. I wouldn't be surprised if a giant, robotic, laser wielding boss came into existence.

And that look on Wilson's face though. XD

minespatch    74582

The more I see fanarts of Wilson wearing glasses, the more I wish the devs would implement a way for characters to wear glasses.

I could see Wilson in the role of Seymour, they're both meek at points.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1

Quoth143    12019
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Is this directed toward Wilba or just another chance to draw Bobbie in pretty outfits?:wilson_ecstatic:

That's Charlie. But I can draw Bobbie wearing the Pig Queen's dress too at some point. 

• Like 1

minespatch    74582

Is Bobby trying to take a note from Wendy's fashion or did Charlie give her that banshee outfit?

Did Bobbie kick the queen off her throne from the pig hamlet village?:wilson_sneaky:

Even when Webber's tough, he's still precious.

Quoth143    12019
3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Is Bobby trying to take a note from Wendy's fashion or did Charlie give her that banshee outfit?

Did Bobbie kick the queen off her throne from the pig hamlet village?:wilson_sneaky:

Even when Webber's tough, he's still precious.

The banshee outfit is Bobbie's new Halloween costume. 

• Like 1

minespatch    74582

The Higgsburys just lead to being Sweeny Todd so well.

Charlie for fourth Sanderson sister.:wilson_sneaky: The hat she's wearing feels reminiscent to the new funko accessory.

• Like 1

Quoth143    12019
3 hours ago, minespatch said:

The Higgsburys just lead to being Sweeny Todd so well.

Charlie for fourth Sanderson sister.:wilson_sneaky: The hat she's wearing feels reminiscent to the new funko accessory.

I want that hat. 

• Like 1

EragonSaphira    116
2 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

5be20d090b788_magmaalbert.thumb.png.8d003a3cf81ea51e19322b2dd56d8a79.png5be20d0ee8a40_magmabobbie.thumb.png.1625ad0fc22b94381b8123c3ea48aec5.png5be20d15e25b6_magmajack.thumb.png.3c1aa8746d0d9fa2cb3ea9ed78a33dbe.png

Imagine if the next event after the Gorge had a rubber hose animation theme:

5be20d1c2ca9d_rubberhosebobbieandwx.thumb.png.420bc82a3836d9b456d4dc169a964ba9.png

Are those forge skins for Bobbie, Albert & Jack? Regardless, I need them, especially the Scythe.

I wonder what that event would be like... maybe you would have to act out some randomized cartoon for a benevolent being.

Edited by EragonSaphira
  • Like 1

minespatch    74582

The new magma skins seem to be going for a oriental touch but I like what you did for your original characters. Jack's outfit feels like a sibling to Wilson's attire.

Yay! Fleischer/U.B. Werks inspired skins would be fun. Kind of a art shift but it'd be fun.:wilson_smile:

• Like 1