Sign in to follow this  
Quoth143

Don't Starve: Resumptus

minespatch    90179
4 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

wx-scaramouche.png

I swear, Scaramouche might be the same build as WX but his face just makes me think of Maxwell. Might be the grin.

49 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

servants needed.png\

Then Albert suddenly strips to Bobbie's horror.
Bobbie: NOT LIKE ThIIIIIIIIIIIIIS-

• Like 4

DragonMage156    27697
8 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

NO MY SHIP DOES NOT ALLOW THAT

Hey I've seen WillowxCharlie before... I think. Same thing with WillowxWalani.

Gay ships are weird :p

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Then Albert suddenly strips to Bobbie's horror.
Bobbie: NOT LIKE ThIIIIIIIIIIIIIS-

What if she likes what she sees? :wilson_sneaky: (I'm hoping he doesn't strip all the way but a shirtless Albert fanning her must be heaven XD )

• Like 4

Zeklo    20568
15 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

(Winnie is Winona's nickname in my headcanon)

That's... actually sparked something I wanna look into.

• Like 3

Donke60    3103
On 4/28/2017 at 6:59 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

Webber is way too innocent.

There is no place for innocence in the The Wild.

• Like 3

minespatch    90179
1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

That's... actually sparked something I wanna look into.

Winona would cosplay as a shepardess in secret to hide her sweet side?

Actually, thank god someone finally is asking about those Aku-like shoulder pads.:wilson_ecstatic: That question has been bothering me for a while now.

• Like 1

Donke60    3103
3 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

0|0

You scare me, guys...

*Steals away to her blessedly ship-free corner while anxiously waving a handkerchief in an "Do enjoy yourselves" way*

You did it again guys
For shame
you have to show it first :p
(I haven't slept today)
Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Like 1

ImDaMisterL    21285

Reminds me of Sasori, from Naruto. Well, any puppeteer, from Naruto. You could either make fake puppets, or real people puppets.

Sasori took his dead parents, opened and cleaned them up and turned them into his weapons.

Weird, I know.

• Like 3

Quoth143    12059
7 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Oooo wonder what the story behind this one is. Poor Bobbie though. She don't look too happy.

The idea creeped into my mind this morning and it's the idea that Bobbie never actually existed outside of Their world. The memories Maxwell has of her were implanted into his memory, possibly through dreams or low sanity. Bobbie is actually a true puppet in a sense; she was created by Charlie, her memories, everything to sort of act as an avatar. Charlie can see things through Bobbie's eyes at will. Bobbie doesn't even know this; she thinks, feels, and does act on her own and does believe she is Charlie's sister. 

• Like 4

DragonMage156    27697
18 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

be nice bobbie.png

(Winnie is Winona's nickname in my headcanon)

I'll be honestly, I thought Winnie referred to the unimplemented vegetarian character at first XD but that doesn't make much sense :p

3 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

The idea creeped into my mind this morning and it's the idea that Bobbie never actually existed outside of Their world. The memories Maxwell has of her were implanted into his memory, possibly through dreams or low sanity. Bobbie is actually a true puppet in a sense; she was created by Charlie, her memories, everything to sort of act as an avatar. Charlie can see things through Bobbie's eyes at will. Bobbie doesn't even know this; she thinks, feels, and does act on her own and does believe she is Charlie's sister. 

I don't like this idea. I want Bobbie to be real :?

2 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

... Okay someone give that woman a hug and wrap her in a blanket or something. *shoves Albert over to her*

Would be fascinating to see her basically rebel against Charlie as a means of wanting to be her own person.... Which would actually match the concept of her becoming Queen with the shadow crown. That's basically her claiming her own dominance and forging her own path.

And I'm rambling. I just find this really really interesting story material and I'm sucker for that kind of thing.

Ok it doesn't seem as bad now ^^;

(Btw, don't worry about my opinions. If you want to make this canon, go ahead. I'll get used to it)

• Like 1

Quoth143    12059
1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

I'll be honestly, I thought Winnie referred to the unimplemented vegetarian character at first XD but that doesn't make much sense :p

I don't like this idea. I want Bobbie to be real :?

Ok it doesn't seem as bad now ^^;

(Btw, don't worry about my opinions. If you want to make this canon, go ahead. I'll get used to it)

Bobbie is technically real in a sense she's one of the beings of Their world over where everyone else is from. 

What concerns me though is that seems to make Charlie crueler than she seems.

• Like 4