Don't Starve: Resumptus

1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

That's... actually sparked something I wanna look into.

Winona would cosplay as a shepardess in secret to hide her sweet side?

Actually, thank god someone finally is asking about those Aku-like shoulder pads.:wilson_ecstatic: That question has been bothering me for a while now.

• Like 1

On 04/28/2017 at 11:30 PM, minespatch said:

Then Albert suddenly strips to Bobbie's horror.

Bobbie: NOT LIKE ThIIIIIIIIIIIIIS-

0|0

You scare me, guys...

On 04/29/2017 at 1:30 AM, DragonMage156 said:

What if she likes what she sees? :wilson_sneaky: (I'm hoping he doesn't strip all the way but a shirtless Albert fanning her must be heaven XD )

*Steals away to her blessedly ship-free corner while anxiously waving a handkerchief in an "Do enjoy yourselves" way*

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

0|0

You scare me, guys...

*Steals away to her blessedly ship-free corner while anxiously waving a handkerchief in an "Do enjoy yourselves" way*

You did it again guys
For shame
you have to show it first :p
(I haven't slept today)
Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Oooo wonder what the story behind this one is. Poor Bobbie though. She don't look too happy.

The idea creeped into my mind this morning and it's the idea that Bobbie never actually existed outside of Their world. The memories Maxwell has of her were implanted into his memory, possibly through dreams or low sanity. Bobbie is actually a true puppet in a sense; she was created by Charlie, her memories, everything to sort of act as an avatar. Charlie can see things through Bobbie's eyes at will. Bobbie doesn't even know this; she thinks, feels, and does act on her own and does believe she is Charlie's sister. 

• Like 4

That's quite the idea. The idea Charlie made her as a way to observe the world without having to actually leave the throne room. That she's a way of keeping one step ahead of the others in case they plan something and probably as a way to see Maxwell squirm while he struggles with the stuff she throws at him and the others.

It's rather tragic too since for Bobbie that would be quite the identity crisis. Not really being who you think you are and that your life is kind of a lie to a point since by acting on her own she is forming a life of sorts even if in the end it just serves Charlie's purpose. 

... Okay someone give that woman a hug and wrap her in a blanket or something. *shoves Albert over to her*

Would be fascinating to see her basically rebel against Charlie as a means of wanting to be her own person.... Which would actually match the concept of her becoming Queen with the shadow crown. That's basically her claiming her own dominance and forging her own path.

And I'm rambling. I just find this really really interesting story material and I'm sucker for that kind of thing.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

be nice bobbie.png

(Winnie is Winona's nickname in my headcanon)

I'll be honestly, I thought Winnie referred to the unimplemented vegetarian character at first XD but that doesn't make much sense :p

3 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

The idea creeped into my mind this morning and it's the idea that Bobbie never actually existed outside of Their world. The memories Maxwell has of her were implanted into his memory, possibly through dreams or low sanity. Bobbie is actually a true puppet in a sense; she was created by Charlie, her memories, everything to sort of act as an avatar. Charlie can see things through Bobbie's eyes at will. Bobbie doesn't even know this; she thinks, feels, and does act on her own and does believe she is Charlie's sister. 

I don't like this idea. I want Bobbie to be real :?

2 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

... Okay someone give that woman a hug and wrap her in a blanket or something. *shoves Albert over to her*

Would be fascinating to see her basically rebel against Charlie as a means of wanting to be her own person.... Which would actually match the concept of her becoming Queen with the shadow crown. That's basically her claiming her own dominance and forging her own path.

And I'm rambling. I just find this really really interesting story material and I'm sucker for that kind of thing.

Ok it doesn't seem as bad now ^^;

(Btw, don't worry about my opinions. If you want to make this canon, go ahead. I'll get used to it)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

I'll be honestly, I thought Winnie referred to the unimplemented vegetarian character at first XD but that doesn't make much sense :p

I don't like this idea. I want Bobbie to be real :?

Ok it doesn't seem as bad now ^^;

(Btw, don't worry about my opinions. If you want to make this canon, go ahead. I'll get used to it)

Bobbie is technically real in a sense she's one of the beings of Their world over where everyone else is from. 

What concerns me though is that seems to make Charlie crueler than she seems.

• Like 4

• Developer
7 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

Mr Skits has a degree in creeping you out.

I always saw him more of a companion.

13 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

What concerns me though is that seems to make Charlie crueler than she seems.

Some people are crueler than they think they are, and they don't even know. Cruelty is subjective.

Plus, she does enjoy Greek things, perhaps she followed the line of thought of Protagoras, an ancient pre-socratic philosopher. To him, if it was useful to you, doing it was moral. Even killing and destroying.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I always saw him more of a companion.

Some people are crueler than they think they are, and they don't even know. Cruelty is subjective.

Plus, she does enjoy Greek things, perhaps she followed the line of thought of Protagoras, an ancient pre-socratic philosopher. To him, if it was useful to you, doing it was moral. Even killing and destroying.

I didn't think of it like that. 

• Like 2