Don't Starve: Resumptus

bad reputations.png

Maxwell had become curious of where Bobbie worked and why she and Charlie were a bit hush hush about it. One night he followed her, attempting to disguise himself in a trench coat. He found that she worked as a vedette at a cabaret club. She knew it was him the moment she noticed a very tall man with a noticeable chin in the crowd. 

• Like 10

10 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

bad reputations.png

Maxwell had become curious of where Bobbie worked and why she and Charlie were a bit hush hush about it. One night he followed her, attempting to disguise himself in a trench coat. He found that she worked as a vedette at a cabaret club. She knew it was him the moment she noticed a very tall man with a noticeable chin in the crowd. 

busted 

• Like 2

Just now, minespatch said:

Aren't tey terrified of the Shadows dressing them, though?

That only happens when you choose to put a recent received gift on. When it comes to the wardrobe, the characters will actually jump inside and change. 

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

Albert got all the growth spurts. 

Even Wilson's, probably XD though I keep getting confused about who's the older brother XD

35 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

So relatable to me and my older brother he got all the growth spurts too.

Same here except... my brother's younger than me >_<

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Even Wilson's, probably XD though I keep getting confused about who's the older brother XD

Same here except... my brother's younger than me >_<

Wilson's the older brother. Albert is younger by about eleven months or so. (Kind of like my own brothers)

• Like 2

All Wilson did to change growing up is being lonely in a creepy candy house lonely house.

And also pretty gullible trusting people on the radio.

Like seriously

How could Wilson do that?

Maxwell was probs all like:

"Sup want som nawlge?"

Den Wilson be like:

'Life goals achieved'

Edited by DatShadowJK
Someone help me I have a condition of writing 1 sentance paragraphs 0-0
  • Like 2

reunion au.png

I should mention I also had this idea going through my head last night while going to bed…

Reunion AU or Court of Miracles AU, your choice. The idea is that during the Earthquake of 1906 not only were Maxwell and Charlie pulled into Their world, but so were many other people including Albert and Helen Higgsbury. The Higgsbury bros were staying with their grandparents at the time. In the chaos of the Earthquake of the final act, shadow hands were grabbing people left and right such as two parents who shielded their daughter from the hands only to be taken and orphaning their child.

Albert and Wilson had attempted to sneak into the theater to see Maxwell the Great only to be caught by their grandmother. At that moment things went wrong the three of them attempted to make a break for it with Helen warding off the hands using a light spell only to be caught off guard and grabbed. Wilson and Albert attempted to save her but another hand came out of nowhere and grabbed Albert, knocking Wilson into a wall and knocking him out. 

Years later during the timeline of Don’t Starve Together, Wilson manages to find a new area with opals providing a dim light only the be injured by a cave spider. For a moment he thinks it’s all over until a mysterious figure cloaked in shadows kills off the spider using a shadow hand. Wilson thinks that the figure will attempt to attack him only for the figure to reveal themselves as Albert Higgsbury, still the physical age of fifteen but corrupted by the shadows, much like Charlie but to a lesser extent. 

The people who were captured in 1906 were all corrupted and forced to live underground in an old area of the ruins that many of them call the Court of the Queen. The ruins scattered around had been rebuilt to fit the needs of the people as shelter and Helen was regarded as the matriarch. The people there regard Charlie as their Queen.

• Like 11