osmRhodey    1,461

Wickerbottom is an alien. I knew it! Confirmed!!

jkjk

I love the floof style you got, very cute. .u.

Also yes, ty Lucy, you are a sweet sunshiny heart. <3

• Like 2

osmRhodey    1,461

It's no problemos. I love seeing variants in art styles! It's what makes everyone so unique! :D

Oh no, he a demon. >:0

Good thing I'm a lvl3 Paladin. I got u guys covered.

• Like 3

MenaAthena    10,300

*lightbulb*

I bet it's Jack Carter who's on the throne. I mean, Jack has lost a lot of family; his brother and his two daughters (if you believe that Abilgail and Wendy are his daughters, which I do.) Which would explain the funeral flowers and such coming up, and pulling Albert in so he can find out what happened to his brother, Wilson.

• Like 2

Quoth143    11,854

...........................no idea who that is. Seriously. Prepare to explain.

Jokul Frosti is the Norse name for Jack Frost, the personification of frost, ice, snow, cold weather in general. The girl you see here uses the name since that is essentially what she has become. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 1

Quoth143    11,854

Yeah, that wasn't made clear enough. Plenty of people don't know enough about norse things. So, this comes as a curveball out of left field.

Sorry, I was going to introduce her better in the next page, I just thought this would have been funny. My bad. 

Edited by Quoth143

Teras47    57

Precious floofy Chester of precious floofiness <3

This is fascinating and I can't wait for the next update :o

For some reason I can't get the idea of Albert transforming into a were-bat-demon on the New Moon out of my head... like a reverse-were-bat or something, I guess? Idk I'm just really attached to the idea now

Quoth143    11,854

You included Chester, so all is forgiven.

Actually, I didn't realize the problem lay within the transition of the comic from one page to another. Definitely going to work on that in the future. (I'm not exactly the sharpest tack in the box)

Edited by Quoth143

LucasShiroi    379

she looks cool, pun may or may not be intended.

Also she looks very similar to the deerclops, antlers, blue colour scheme, one visible eye, no clear goal in mind other than wilsons inevitable downfall. that's either really well thought out character design to implement don't starves winter mascot with a new character or a real big coincidence....

• Like 3