LucasShiroi    379

your woodie's alot more civilized around waffles than mine was heh

Anyway i think there is a coffee recipe you can make, there's a coffeebeans file in the shipwrecked DLC folder, so maybe one day Albert.

Quoth143    11,854

your woodie's alot more civilized around waffles than mine was heh

Anyway i think there is a coffee recipe you can make, there's a coffeebeans file in the shipwrecked DLC folder, so maybe one day Albert.

Woodie's had his fill of waffles (and a log) for the day.

Unfortunately, I don't have Shipwrecked yet, though it is on my Christmas list. 

• Like 1

Silentdarkness1    1,160

Woodie's had his fill of waffles (and a log) for the day.

Unfortunately, I don't have Shipwrecked yet, though it is on my Christmas list. 

.......what would you say if I said I could be tempted into gifting you a copy?

• Like 1

Mobbstar    13,950

look at the newspaper, ever hear of a fellow named Frank Buck? Mr. Weatherstone I presume? another W name??? but whatever for?????

If you mean the newspaper in Quoth's first DS comic, he's called Mr. Witherstone, George T. Witherstone.

Quoth143    11,854

.......what would you say if I said I could be tempted into gifting you a copy?

Aww, thank you, but I think my older sister has it covered. (I made sure to point it out, hehe)

Quoth143    11,854

I like your comic since the very strard, but certain spelling mistakes simply break the immersion...

Never-mind, I found it. I would prefer it if you would be much more frank instead of leaving me hints about mistakes. I don't mind having my mistakes pointed out (after all, it is how we learn) and I welcome critiques, just don't leave me to guess what I did wrong. 

Edited by Quoth143

Mobbstar    13,950

Never-mind, I found it. I would prefer it if you would be much more frank instead of leaving me hints about mistakes. I don't mind having my mistakes pointed out (after all, it is how we learn) and I welcome critiques, just don't leave me to guess what I did wrong. 

But this way you remember it muuuch better.

That and some people simply can't take criticism without feeling bad. Criticism should make one aware of mistakes and nothing more, and fixing things makes one feel better.

Those and there was a person who didn't shy away from criticism nor criticising, their head is now on the "banned" wall for being toxic to the community.

Quoth143    11,854

But this way you remember it muuuch better.

That and some people simply can't take criticism without feeling bad. Criticism should make one aware of mistakes and nothing more, and fixing things makes one feel better.

Those and there was a person who didn't shy away from criticism nor criticising, their head is now on the "banned" wall for being toxic to the community.

Trust me, I'm a big girl when I say I can take criticism, I just really don't like it when people make a game of it as it feels condescending. But that's my personal feeling.

For the record, I will pay attention to my spelling more often, live and learn, y'know. 

• Like 3

Quoth143    11,854

.....Aaand your gender is revealed!

: P

But yeah, some people don't take well to criticism, unfortunately.

I won't deny that.