Don't Starve: Resumptus

9 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

The "Lost Boys" AU

Is it bad that I now cra want to see more of this? This idea is so interesting it gave me an AU seizure.

On the topic of the Royal Big Little Sisters: Charlie looked like she was floating instead of running to me and... uh...
*insert floaty UFO sounds in here* No, not the Wily ones, I'm not that sadist

Edited by Net Spectre
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Net Spectre said:

Is it bad that I now cra want to see more of this? This idea is so interesting it gave me an AU seizure.

On the topic of the Royal Big Little Sisters: Charlie looked like she was floating instead of running to me and... uh...
*insert floaty UFO sounds in here* No, not the Wily ones, I'm not that sadist

Yeah...I drew the background wonky...but she does kind of walk in a floaty manner in her shadow form. 

Woodie: The Man With No Indoortent Voice and Albert: The Grue Cat.
Also, this makes me remember that one time when one unfortunate person had tried to hug me from behind and I elbowed them in the face. There was blood. Lots of it. My elbows are so bony and sharp they count as a weapon.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Oopsie on my part. 

I forgot Canada has their own Thanksgiving which is celebrated in October...Sorry to my Canadian followers. When I thought Thanksgiving, I thought of our own Thanksgiving here in the states. Sorry.

Meh, Woodie's probably happy he gets to celebrate two Thanksgivings. Besides, fall is only 20 days long in the Shadow Realm.

Hey, speaking of Woodie, during the full moon, do Woodie and Albert ever fight, since they both start going crazy, and is Woodie immune to him, since the werebeaver has night vision? Have Woodie and Albert bonded over their curses?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Meh, Woodie's probably happy he gets to celebrate two Thanksgivings. Besides, fall is only 20 days long in the Shadow Realm.

Hey, speaking of Woodie, during the full moon, do Woodie and Albert ever fight, since they both start going crazy, and is Woodie immune to him, since the werebeaver has night vision? Have Woodie and Albert bonded over their curses?

lunatics.png

• Like 14