Don't Starve: Resumptus

I'd love the idea of a fight but also the idea that Wilson would be in denial that his baby brother has been brought into this awful place

eSpEcially since his name doesn't begin with a W

you know like 'it's a trap'

I'm seriously loving this comic 

Edited by Byrng
  • Like 1

Behold! The Amazing Flying Wilson! (I made a mistake on the background)

post-701470-0-17350300-1448253873_thumb.

Willow has so far been the hardest to figure out skin tone with. I think I finally managed to find the right tone when I realized that Wilson should be paler than her.

post-701470-0-17350300-1448253873_thumb.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 15

I really liked Teras47's idea on how this reunion should go down, so for Tersa, a virtual cupcake! :cupcake:

post-701470-0-47819300-1448346594_thumb.

Anyway, it wasn't anything Al did that motivated Wilson to lie and Willow isn't the least bit amused either. (Remember she is an orphan)

post-701470-0-47819300-1448346594_thumb.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 13

This is what happens when I listen to "Stronger Than You," from Steven Universe. Introducing Wale:

post-701470-0-86056300-1448406908_thumb.

With the DLC, Shipwrecked coming out soon, I ended up thinking about some possible stories. Wale is a fusion between the adventurer Wanda and her first mate, West. Back in the 1800's, Wanda and her crew found an uncharted island in the Bermuda Triangle. On the island they found several forbidden scrolls that unleashed a curse on the entire crew, turning them into Merms and releasing Captain Jones from a throne. Wanda and West were spared the curse and to stop Captain Jones and the Merm crew from leaving the island and spreading the curse, they used one of the scrolls to transport the entire island to the world of Don't Starve. In doing so, Wanda and West ended up fused into a new being called Wale, which they're okay with, they were pretty in love when they fused. Since then, they have been surviving on the islands. 

post-701470-0-86056300-1448406908_thumb.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 9

post-701470-0-40492900-1448526276_thumb.

Yes, Albert did just say death would have been better than ending up in an asylum, but there is a reason for that; many mental institutions way back in the day were not the best place to end up. At the time period Wilson came from, movements for better conditions for mental asylums were just beginning. Before then, patients often suffered abuse from the staff and were left in really poor conditions. 

Albert has seen things like that during his time as a police officer. 

post-701470-0-40492900-1448526276_thumb.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 13

Yes, Albert did just say death would have been better than ending up in an asylum, but there is a reason for that; many mental institutions way back in the day were not the best place to end up. At the time period Wilson came from, movements for better conditions for mental asylums were just beginning. Before then, patients often suffered abuse from the staff and were left in really poor conditions.

Keyword: Barbiturates

EDIT: "one of your damn machines"

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 1

Wilson: *gets inexplicably angry*

Albert: *gets angry at Wilson's inexplicable anger*

Will Wilson become angry at Albert's anger at Wilson's inexplicable anger? Find out next time on Resumptus!

Well, maybe saying hair-trigger isn't the best description.

• Like 2