Don't Starve: Resumptus

Yep, this fandom is great. You have people who like their yaoi, you have people like me who only ship hetero, and you have people who aren't particularly fond of anything, and we all still get along well.

And, yeah, we all seem to pretty much agree that almost no ships are canon in this fandom, besides maybe WoodieXLucy, and no one is 100% sure.

I will ship Willowson to the end, but I wholeheartedly will admit that nothing for it has been confirmed, as much as I would like to from all those trailers that they fight together. *exhales deeply* But it's not, and that's fine.

Not like Hetalia. *Shudders* That is a terrible fandom to be in, as far as shipping goes, especially if you don't like yaoi.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Yep, this fandom is great. You have people who like their yaoi, you have people like me who only ship hetero, and you have people who aren't particularly fond of anything, and we all still get along well.

And, yeah, we all seem to pretty much agree that almost no ships are canon in this fandom, besides maybe WoodieXLucy, and no one is 100% sure.

What's hetero?

Is there not a hint of Maxlie in the William Carter puzzles?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

That's why I said the ship is sinking. For now at least. 

Adventure Together: Where Wilson and Maxwell (and maybe the others we saw in the cyclum puzzle) get to Charlie's throne room, *some shenanigans happen here and there*, they save Charlie from the shadows and them they escape (somehow) to their normal lives. Whether they remember that nightmare or not is entirely up to Klei.

Yes Klei, this must be canon!

Edit: Oh yeah and the Maxlie ship rekindles or somethin.

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 3

spider queen.pngBobbie's Halloween skin is the Spider Queen.

"Beware my web."

flower abigail.png

Abigail, when back in her flower, begins taking Jokul’s advice and starts trying to create a body for herself by channeling into the flora around her. It takes months of practice and winter made it especially hard, but come the spring, Abigail’s work begins to take shape.

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Adventure Together: Where Wilson and Maxwell (and maybe the others we saw in the cyclum puzzle) get to Charlie's throne room, *some shenanigans happen here and there*, they save Charlie from the shadows and them they escape (somehow) to their normal lives. Whether they remember that nightmare or not is entirely up to Klei.

Yes Klei, this must be canon!

Edit: Oh yeah and the Maxlie ship rekindles or somethin.

I know this sounds kind of bad, but I kind of don't want Maxlie to rekindle. Charlie when you peel away her Queen personality is hurt and angry that Maxwell basically caused her to lose everything she'd known (it may not have been intentional but Maxwell very clearly knew the danger too) and that sort of thing (magic involved or not) creates really really strong feelings of betrayal. I can see her forgiving Maxwell but I don't think her relationship with him can really ever be what it once was. As I said in an earlier post, Maxwell might just be happy that Charlie is safe and sound and away from Their influence.  

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

"Beware my web."

flower abigail.png

Abigail, when back in her flower, begins taking Jokul’s advice and starts trying to create a body for herself by channeling into the flora around her. It takes months of practice and winter made it especially hard, but come the spring, Abigail’s work begins to take shape.

And her pet is a spider?

Now I wanna see this molded into a sweet, sappy sister reunion story :wilson_dorky:

Bobbie's spider wolf makes me think of those Webber and his spider dog pictures I've done. :wilson_ecstatic:

20 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

I know this sounds kind of bad, but I kind of don't want Maxlie to rekindle. Charlie when you peel away her Queen personality is hurt and angry that Maxwell basically caused her to lose everything she'd known (it may not have been intentional but Maxwell very clearly knew the danger too) and that sort of thing (magic involved or not) creates really really strong feelings of betrayal. I can see her forgiving Maxwell but I don't think her relationship with him can really ever be what it once was. As I said in an earlier post, Maxwell might just be happy that Charlie is safe and sound and away from Their influence.  

As someone who's been in a dwindling romance due to being afraid of my ex... I can agree with this highly. ariel broken smile.png

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

"Beware my web."

flower abigail.png

I love the idea of Abigail creating herself a body like this!

4 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

That's why I said the ship is sinking. For now at least. 

Ships never sink as long as you don't look at them sinking.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

17 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Bobbie's spider wolf makes me think of those Webber and his spider dog pictures I've done. :wilson_ecstatic:

As someone who's been in a dwindling romance due to being afraid of my ex... I can agree with this highly. ariel broken smile.png

Maybe you guys are right... atleast people still draw it though.

• Like 3

raisins.png

raisins 2.png

The Higgsbury bros fondly remember Grandma Helen Higgsbury’s cinnamon rolls which she baked from fall until spring. She’d put raisins in them and while some may dislike that, Wilson and Albert thought they tasted better with them.

They’re probably going to try to trade the pigs for some cinnamon since the pigs seem to be the ones producing the candy. 

• Like 11

Maxwell sounds like my mother. she couldn't handle oatmeal cookies with raisins due to allergies.  I'd probably eat them though.

Imagine Wilson tagging with two other pigmen with Albert so they could recreate the "three... 'Little' pigs" for the kids. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 2