Don't Starve: Resumptus

He was depressed as a teenager (yup, he's got somewhat of a tragic backstory) and it sort of came out as anger. Wilson and Albert's family wasn't exactly stable and because of it, Albert started running with a gang in the city they lived in who thought of themselves as sort of present day robin hoods. 

Eventually the gang was arrested though Albert was released thanks to his father's influence only to be kicked out of the Higgsbury household altogether. With nowhere left to turn to he went to the bridge. 

Officer Whitney happened to be there and managed to talk him down and gave him essentially a second chance. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

And she looks gorgeous. Love the new hair do and her outfit is awesome. Also, nice hound, really love the way you draw them.

Also, glad to see Bobbie again. =)

Thanks! I think I didn't draw her much because I didn't like her initial design. With this one, I feel it allows for the character to breathe more.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

Thanks! I think I didn't draw her much because I didn't like her initial design. With this one, I feel it allows for the character to breathe more.

I feel ya. Can't wait to see more of her. =)

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I'd feel bad if @Aileen-Rose's Pinkie tried playing with that hound.:wilson_ecstatic:

Knowing Pinky he'd want to play tag.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

If I have to be honest, I kind of want to pair Albert with Charlie...buuuutttt....:oops:

I know of someone who ships Wilson with Charlie so I don't think it's too bad. But how would Maxwell feel?

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

I think you answered this but why did Albert want to commit suicide? :wilsondisappointed:

I saw this on Tumblr. How did I not hear of his backstory before? 0_0

Also nice new Bobbie design :)

• Like 3

goretober 2.png

Goretober 2: Extra eyes/limbs

As Webber grows he and the spider become more and more of a single entity. The mind of the boy and the spider are becoming one, the body of the boy and the spider become an amalgamation of both. 

• Like 11