Don't Starve: Resumptus

1 hour ago, Quoth143 said:

@Raven Crow

Decided to do the Don't Starve Challenge that was mentioned during @inhumanrobot's stream today which is to draw without using the erase or undo key. I did Woodie. 

more information, using only one layer, no snack,music,drinks while doing it. and no effects and filter

Edited by Raven Crow
  • Like 2

your name.png

Minor sketch featuring Grue Albert and Charlie.

The general idea regarding the name thing is that taking away one's name takes away their identity. Albert's name isn't completely gone, just locked away from memory leaving him open to Their influence a lot easier as well as making it easier for the dark personality to take hold. Albert hasn't lost himself yet to the darkness but his sense of awareness is like when you dream, it doesn't feel like you're entirely there.

Maxwell was able to remind Charlie that her name was Charlie, which gave her an edge to fight back against her darker self for as long as she could. But no one knew Albert was there (in New Reign universe), not even Wilson, so Albert doesn't have the edge.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 13

I was totally getting Spirited Away vibes from your picture when I saw it on Tumblr but I can see what you mean.

I feel bad for laughing at it when I first saw this because I thought she was slapping at Albert though looking at her face, it shows she's caressing his face.

• Like 3

charlie's inferno.png

I couldn’t help myself as I thought of this as a neat plat former puzzle game:

Charlie manages to break the power that had been held over her on the throne only to realize her fight for freedom has only begun as They will not let their queen go so easily. 

Charlie makes a deal that if she can conquer the five challenges that lay between the throne room and the world above, They will let her go, fail and she remain Their queen. However, the adventures have changed since Maxwell reigned and they are now catered to prey on Charlie. Will she make it or will the turmoil of her past memories and emotions drive her into insanity and into Their clutches once again?

I imagine if this were a game I kind of imagine it like Alice: Madness returns as a plat-former puzzle game. Charlie is armed with a scimitar and is able to learn various spells to help her conquer the challenges. 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

I was totally getting Spirited Away vibes from your picture when I saw it on Tumblr but I can see what you mean.

Same here. And I agree it looks like a slap as well but Charlie's expression said do otherwise.

39 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

charlie's inferno.png

I imagine if this were a game I kind of imagine it like Alice: Madness returns as a plat-former puzzle game. Charlie is armed with a scimitar and is able to learn various spells to help her conquer the challenges. 

That's be awesome! I'd play that :) However I usually such as Adventure Mode XD

• Like 2