Don't Starve: Resumptus

On 7/5/2016 at 2:56 PM, Mobbstar said:

uh... Maxwell is typically depicted with a small forehead and a large chin. I didn't even recognise him at first because you switched the two.

I was just laughing my lungs away... @Quoth143 no offence, but I did find it hilarious <3 

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Who's the beanpole he'- Oh, Albert's nickname for Max is Beanpole. Makes sense. arielgoesheh.png

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Beanpole

• Like 2

ws page 21.png

Alright, this time I did try to pay better attention to how Maxwell is usually portrayed, which means I hope he looks a little more accurate. 

Anyway, it's interesting how similar Maxwell and Wilson are, but then again, Maxwell and Jack share similar traits too. One trait is pointing out how "rude" Wilson is.

Also, to be fair, Wilson was pretty accepting of an offer that came out of nowhere. It's going to be pointed out a lot. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 10

When you have free time, you should definitely color it or slap some texture overlays to emphasize the descent of depression with the brothers(You don't have to but just a suggestion).

I love how it just unravels and show the comparisons in their downfall. It was wise of the commissioner to ask you to do this, nice work.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Speak for yourself.

I think she's worthy enough for that dapper nose. A nose so long and majestic it pierces the heavens 

And not to mention the newly discovered continent known as his chin. Could fit 20 Russias in that godly shape.

• Like 5

On 7/13/2016 at 6:42 PM, Quoth143 said:

kos.png

I thought I'd try my hand at drawing @halfrose's King of Science. He looks cool.

Albert wanted to ask Wilson something and found this happening. 

OMG KOPEAFEAW, HAH omg I love that. Omg I just imagine Albert wtf moment seeing two Wilsons and the second being very VERY weird XD

Ireallyloveitomgimdying

• Like 2