Don't Starve: Resumptus

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

I know this is going to sound weird but I really like how you did the subtle background on that piece. It feels like watercolors similar to the Edge Chronicles books.

Thanks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bebbit said:

but I totally ship Willow and Albert or Wilson

... Now that's an interesting idea. I know most of us support Willowson but I can't help thinking what Willowbert (or... Allow?) would look like :p

A lot of people think the age gab between Wilson and Willow is too much but... if Albert is younger...

I'm sorry, I'll stop now.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

... Now that's an interesting idea. I know most of us support Willowson but I can't help thinking what Willowbert (or... Allow?) would look like :p

A lot of people think the age gab between Wilson and Willow is too much but... if Albert is younger...

I'm sorry, I'll stop now.

I did actually consider Willowbert as a possible pairing but I know people tend to get touchy when it comes to OC's and Canon characters. 

Do I dare draw a Willowbert piece?

• Like 1

To be honest, I don't find a five to six year age difference problematic, at least as long as it's not between someone underage and someone who isn't underage. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 2

The ship name "alllow" just gives me this funny image in my head where Wes keeps thinking the shippers are greeting him instead of them talking about their ship of Willow and Albert... But that's just me with sleep deprivation type nonsequitars.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The ship name "alllow" just gives me this funny image in my head where Wes keeps thinking the shippers are greeting him instead of them talking about their ship of Willow and Albert... But that's just me with sleep deprivation type nonsequitars.

I prefer Willowbert.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Screen Shot 2016-06-25 at 5.46.42 PM.png

Then a psychopomp shed a tear for he couldn't reap that night. Leading to the Incredible Hulk music being played.

Woodie's a tailor? |D.png

Yup:

SEWING_KIT = "I'm pretty good at sewing.",

• Like 3